TATA SKY DTH cheating by charging more for pay per view movies on demand

• Thread starter Thread starter ganguly
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 38
  • Views Views 5,969
Its Ok upto FTA channels or else they too will start forming packs of grouped channels.

But in that case you will have option of continuing with FTA's. Plus you have choice of hardware+installation as you are not getting from particular provider (as in case of all other DTH providers)

But in that case you will have option of continuing with FTA's. Plus you have choice of hardware+installation as you are not getting from particular provider (as in case of all other DTH providers)

Besides FTA channels interactive services, movies, recording(for Tata Sky+) many other facility is provided by Tata sky.

Besides FTA channels interactive services, movies, recording(for Tata Sky+) many other facility is provided by Tata sky.

Who cares about those interactive services? When did Tatasky started giving FTA channels? Don't misguide people here.

Tatasky is charging from us even for FTA channels. They are not giving any channels FREE to us. Can you watch any channels if you stop your subscribition?

Not everyone needs those useless interactive services. @recording not interested.
Give me only what I want.:impissed:
Freedom to select and Pay for my favorite channels. Thats enough for most of people.

Who cares about those interactive services? When did Tata Sky started giving FTA channels? Don't misguide people here.

Tatasky is charging from us even for FTA channels. They are not giving any channels FREE to us. Can you watch any channels if you stop your subscribition?

For FTA channels watch DD.

----------

Not everyone needs those useless interactive services. @recording not interested.
Give me only what I want.:impissed:
Freedom to select and Pay for my favorite channels. Thats enough for most of people.

Then you will have to wait for DD Direc+ to come up with pay channels.

----------

Hey TS Fanboy thanks for re-inventing wheel.
I already mention in earlier post that
"Best thing that can happen is DD Direct+ should start beaming Pay channels so anyone who want to view Paychannel can recharge for that amount and enjoy otherwise you have FTA channels." :whistle:

----------

DD is FREE and it doesn't need TS. But it is not free in TS and if you don't pay you can't watch it. Don't misguide that DD is free in TS.

Swalpa Try Madi Nodi: Watch Free to Air channels
with this procedure you can watch FTA on Tata Sky. It is an old thread about FTA channels on Tata Sky.

My dear TS fan boy, TS is not giving anything FTA. We are moving the dish to DD+ and for that TS cannot and should not be credited. How can you claim that TS is giving FTA channels? DD+ is different from TS:pleasehelp:

My dear Tata Sky DTH fan boy, Tata Sky DTH is not giving anything FTA. We are moving the dish to DD+ and for that Tata Sky DTH cannot and should not be credited. How can you claim that Tata Sky DTH is giving FTA channels? DD+ is different from Tata Sky DTH:pleasehelp:

I did not claim anything. I have just provided a helpful source article to watch FTA.

Back