• Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 5,646
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Hami~

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
This is for your information guys. That Family and Friends Offer has been extended till 31st of July 2009. So Good news for New buyers and Old users of Tata Sky.Thank you.

Yes, very news for those who want to recommend it to family and friends :)

:cry::cry:

Me too share the same :cry: :cry: :cry: This spamming of code continues for a long time :cry:

nobody is going to buy TS hereafter eventhough these guys post their refferral codes:confused:

hmm.. if i dont want supersaver pack..what benefit do i get with these coupons?

hmm.. if i dont want supersaver pack..what benefit do i get with these coupons?

Its not compulsory that you have to subscribe to only Supersaver pack. You can change to any pack at any time since the charges are taken on daily basis. The benefit you get with the coupons is Rs.550 Free Subscription, i.e. two months Super Saver Pack. But as you dont need Super Saver Pack, you can at any time change to other Packs. If you have doubts on this you can leave me a PM.

Thank You. :)

BSNL IPTV services started so am damn sure they gonna take over the market:thumbsup:so TS wanna do something b4 lossing their customers:whistle:

I think they will cross the bridge when they come to it. IPTV sounds very interesting and I too am tempted but I am worried about the net speed and the infrastructure. That needs to be sorted first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back