tata sky dth: Family and Friends Offer Extended till 31st July 2009

• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 5,646
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think those who don't like Tata Sky should simply change their providers instead of complaining. It will just leave them happier.

Most of them who complained have dumped TS. There are warriors for TS as well as against TS.

----------

Hey.. many are not willing to take even if you give your STB free..

You are wrong. Old paper mart will be happy to get it :rofl:

Thanks for the advice. If someone pays the cost of the set top box, that would be the first thing I would do.

Honestly, I agree that there would be a cost of set-top box but think about it. You say the packages are very exp and you have to spend a lot. Also, you are unhappy about the service etc... If you move, you will save on the cost of packages which would cover the cost of the set-top box in long run. Plus, you will be much happier. also, you won't have any reason to complain.

@ mirzarocx dont be so rude and am against ur point every customer should be half-fulfilled by TS but its not hapening so only he is aginst TS and do avoid these kind of loose talks hereafter:mad:

@ mirzarocx
dont be so rude and am against ur point every customer should be half-fulfilled by Tata Sky DTH but its not hapening so only he is aginst Tata Sky DTH and do avoid these kind of loose talks hereafter:mad:

I think he was first unlucky with CC during telephone call then........

@Mirza
I don't accept your point. You are rude.

:o:o

He means ajab.ghajab. As per his experince he said CC was rude on Telephone. Now rude in forums.

very childish:mad::mad:

I said he got rude reply first on telephone and now on forum from TS. Childish me? :( Then I will go and watch Pogo :(

I was not being rude to anyone. I say it with all humility. Kalyan has already moved away. Then I think even ajab should do so. What is rude in that? Is that wrong :cry:

I just want to make Ajab happy and content

LOL, I wouldn't want anyone [particularly a guy] make me 'happy and content' :hysterical:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back