tata sky dth: Family and Friends Offer Extended till 31st July 2009

• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 5,646
Status
Not open for further replies.
But IPTV has to sort out the issue with infrastructure first. I don't think it will take of if we keep having such slow internet. My internet speed in UK was 11 mbps for 10 pounds or Rs 800 approx , while my speed in India is 512 KBPS for much more :wall: So Tata Sky looks better in comparison.

But IPTV has to sort out the issue with infrastructure first. I don't think it will take of if we keep having such slow internet. My internet speed in UK was 11 mbps for 10 pounds or Rs 800 approx , while my speed in India is 512 KBPS for much more :wall: So Tata Sky looks better in comparison.

have to accept ur point

That's the unfortunate part. People still are being misled by the ads, and are under the impression that Tata Sky is good. Credit to their marketing team.

Ha ha.. as it is new you feel it is better...We are using it for many days... we know nuke and corner of this service.. after some days you will also feel the same..Please note the TV viewing experience is still good for us with the channels they provided... But we are only against them with the services and prices offered by them and their move against the customers...as if they are the only DTH

I bought Tata Sky DTH two months back and I believe it is the best DTH !!!!

Welcome to the club. Most of the folk here you find complaining about Tata Sky, had exactly the same feeling that you have at this point of time. Wish you all the best. You will understand what exactly we are talking about in a year's time, or even earlier.

Thanks for the advice. If someone pays the cost of the set top box, that would be the first thing I would do.

Hey.. many are not willing to take even if you give your STB free.. on my second time of relocation i was not aware that i need to carry my dish to the new place...so i have given it to the old paper mart thinking TS will charge me just 600 for a new dish with cables...Next day, that Old papermart wala sold that dish to some electrician and he gave a call that weather i can give my STB.. i said i have a plan to move cable and i explained the rates of Tata Sky.. also i was asking a very nominal charge for STB which he can pay.. but after explaining the traiff he is no more interested to take TS..(I fought with TS to get new dish at the same cost of 600.. and they denied and even ready to terminate my connection if i am not happy with the service..they are not bothers at all.. all they wanted to get 1000 bucks for my relocation)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back