Tata Sky DTH: Marathi Cinema Lovers

• Thread starter Thread starter oneon1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2,404
it will never happened on Tata Sky

I request Tata Sky to add Zee talkies for Marathi Cinema lovers..
I support you. But don't just request here. Also send mails/calls to TATASKY asking about the channel.
After adding Telgu & Kannada channels of ZEE, TALKIES is next big channel from ZEE which should be there. As this channel is present on other DTH (DIGITAL TV, BIG TV); I guess TATASKY should also add it.

I had mailed Tata Sky for ZEE TALKIES through helpdesk by login to my account, I got below reply
This is with reference to your web query with reference number SR190209XXXXXXX dated 19/02/2009, enquiring about the non availability of the Zee Talkies channels.
We would like to inform you that Tata Sky carries the most popular channels on the platform. Please appreciate that although there is unlimited availability of content from various sources the transponder capacity is limited. Also projected increased costs to consumers prevent us from carrying all the available content. There are more than 400 channels in India and our transponder capacity does not allow us to carry more than 150 linear channels. We, therefore, have to review the content we carry at some frequency to make sure that we carry the most viewed, and the thus the most popular content across languages across the country.
Also, we have forwarded your feedback for the introduction of these channels on the Tata Sky platform to the respective team and we highly value your relationship with us and respect the feedback provided.
However, should we include these channels anytime in the future on our platform the same will be informed to you through an alert and this information will also be updated on our website www.tatasky.com.

Looks like typical reply, but if we all keep mailing/calling TATASKY for the channel, TATASKY would have to think about it seriously.

I had mailed Tata Sky for ZEE TALKIES through helpdesk by login to my account, I got below reply

Looks like typical reply, but if we all keep mailing/calling TATASKY for the channel, TATASKY would have to think about it seriously.

I agree. Continuous persuasion is necessary; I too will send a request, no, demand.

everybody sends an mail request for adding their respective language channels and without transponders wat will they do and how will they add channels:redface: so no use:whistle:

Back