• Thread starter Thread starter Crazysah
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 9,665

Crazysah

Arsenal FTW!
ISP
ACT Fibernet 300Mbps
Hello,I have a few questions;1. Can I register in any name? As in a name other than the one the Tata Sky is registered in?2. Can I have one account for all the Tata Sky STB's in my house?3. Is it easy to register online and pay?4. Can I choose different packages on different TV's?5. Anything else I should know?ThanksCrazysah

Hello,

I have a few questions;

1. Can I register in any name? As in a name other than the one the Tata Sky is registered in?

No, if u r talking abt online registration, the name registered with ur Subscriber ID will be used. However, for logging in u need to use the subscriber ID

2. Can I have one account for all the Tata Sky STB's in my house?

Again a NO. Each STB has different subscriber ID's so u need to register with all ID's

3. Is it easy to register online and pay?

Yes, its so simple. Just enter few details here and u'll be registered. And paying is as simple as it gets. Here is the registration link:

https://www.mytatasky.com/UserRegistration/jsp/html/index.jsf

4. Can I choose different packages on different TV's?

Yes u can choose different packs on different TV's

@crazysah.. i have 3 STB's in my house..and only one account..they all have unique ID's all linked to the same Account..i did not register them separately nor do i see them as separate in the online a/c..i just registered with the single subs ID that i got... idont think u can register in any name coz when u put in ur particulars for online registration it will by default have the name in which it was installed..in case installation is ordered online then the name with which u order it will appear in online account..it is very easy to register online and pay..as far as packages are concerned if u have 4 different a/c then obviously u can have 4 diff packages..but if u wanna have a mutiroom subscription and pay 125 per additional TV ..then u choose one package for main TV and the whole set of channels gets repeated on other TV's...i dont think u can choose different channels for different TV's if u have one single a/c and 4 STB's linked to it...u can confirm this though from Tata Sky.

At the moment (I don't pay online) and I have four TV's. So 1 TV and 3 multu-room TV's. They all have different packages and all though? So what should I do?Well, 2 of the TV's don't have the Cosmo Pack... otherwise it is all the same. Plus, can I order showcase movies online?

well..then u should have written that u are already on Tata Sky and have different packages...obviously now u have to register them separately..u can request tata to merge them into a single a/c or u can maintain status quo..thats up to u..and yes u can order showcase movies online.

Wait. So suppose I want to register one and then register the other 3 as multiroom connections can I? I don't mind having the same packages if it means saving bucks!Also, can I change my email address and RMN later on?

Back