• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 4,301

Jignesh

Regulars
ISP
Beam Fiber
Today Tata Sky has removed REAL channel from its platform mainly due to its poor rating and low TRP's. Personally I am happy that the biggest crap channel of this century has been removed from TS. I hope Tatasky adds some good channel in its place :)

REAL was pretty bad. I checked it out on launch date and well it was pretty sad.

Yes, DD bharati is better than REAL. They keep on showing some repeated shows all day. Vicky ki taxi, Namak haram and its sucked.

i had requested Tata Sky to refund for the improper programming made by real as well as 9X.9X also have now no new shows and most of the time slot is filled with teleshopping and some repeated shows.Finally they removed real..a big letdown for turner international for their misadventure in the foray of Indian television scenario.

9X should also be removed IMO. What are they going to replace Real with?

i had requested Tata Sky to refund for the improper programming made by real as well as 9X.
9X also have now no new shows and most of the time slot is filled with teleshopping and some repeated shows.Finally they removed real..a big letdown for turner international for their misadventure in the foray of Indian television scenario.

Its a big setback to Miditech, and not much to Turner, as Turner has already bought Imagine and will must be planning to ditch miditech soon. Though the channel is 50% owned by Turner the programming is all produced by Miditech of Alva Brotheres.

They are yet add the 6 Fox channels.....might be a prelude to increase in the no. of channels soon as the Sun DTH exclusive rights to these channels are over.Also I am wondering....Did they put a notice regarding this on the channel before removing this channel....I think they have to do it compulsorily as mandated by TRAI

When is the Sun DTH exclusivity for the 6 Fox channels ending?

Well, they were giving these 6 channels in base pack but from 15th April they are gonna remove from base packs. However, if TS even adds those channels dont expect to be in base packs

Back