• Thread starter Thread starter Abhishekk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 14,630

Abhishekk

Regular
ISP
YOU Telecom
Tata Sky is going to drop 2 channels viz. E24 and Lumiere TV from its platform.
Please see this: And thanks to Mr.Shashi for this news.

Hoping for new channels to be added :)Will miss Lumiere Movies for sure :(

And airtel just gave E24 free to all customers (eco. sports and higher packs)

wtf....sum guy said TS gonna add channels after world cup.....its the reverse.....!!

wtf....sum guy said TS gonna add channels after world cup.....its the reverse.....!!

SUM = Tata Sky fans

My friend who works with SRK at Red Chillies happen to tell me SRK, the brand ambassador of Dish TV, still continues to use Tata Sky! :D

My friend who works with SRK at Red Chillies happen to tell me SRK, the brand ambassador of Dish TV, still continues to use Tata Sky! :D

so what?Tatasky gave him free STB to watch their channels and content also.Tatasky might have paid him to watch channels,rather than we pay them to watch.
also which dth does aamir watch?Hope he is happy with cable itself LOL

so what?Tata Sky gave him free STB to watch their channels and content also.Tatasky might have paid him to watch channels,rather than we pay them to watch.
also which dth does aamir watch?Hope he is happy with cable itself LOL

Yeah right. So despite getting paid for Dish TV endorsements he still prefers to watch Tata Sky. His Dish TV connection is watched mainly by his pet I guess :P

I have proof that SRK has Tata Sky. It was published across major newspapers.

By the way, do you have proof that SRK got free STB from Tata Sky?!...since you prefer to be frank and honest as per your signature?

Also, face it..Dish TV is amazing at misleading customers through ads, unlike Tata Sky. Its been pulled up by the Advertising Council twice for misleading customers.

which dth does aamir watch?Hope he is happy with cable itself LOL

LOL, atleast he doesn't watch Dish TV.

As I sign off for now, it's understandable that, no one has ever liked any of your posts YET :)

Back