Tata Sky+ DTH Service: Can you pause the recording?

• Thread starter Thread starter s_parkhi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 4,517
I might have said some thing but certainly i would not have said software upgradation because i am not that good at software knowledge..........and also certainly have deffered my purchase of TS+ at this point of time mainly because of price increase in the package rates in TS and other DTH's.........and also financial crisis for me too.......:rofl:

...and also certainly have deffered my purchase of TS+ at this point of time mainly because of price increase in the package rates in TS and other DTH's.........and also financial crisis for me too.......:rofl:

Global financial crisis.........:cry:

HiWith my DVD Recorder it is possible to Pause Recording & avoid Ads, it also does not create multiple filesBut yes even i am waiting to have a PVR in a years time when possibly there are two or more options available & the best part should be that i can Transfer my recording & save it on other Media DVD/Pendrive etc. Sabir

I once done this accidentally and showed as recording failed. Will test it deliberately and see.
It did not work. STB is smart enough not to break the recording as it got the skipped program in buffer. :thumb:

They surely need to work on this and sort it out in next software upgrade......that should not be a difficult task to pause the recording and resuming again resulting in a single file.....this will enhance user experience by skipping ads in between.....

But the record function is intelligent enough to exclude repeat telecasts in scheduled recording!
It did not happen with me. I recorded duplicates of Air Crash Investigations

It did not happen with me. I recorded duplicates of Air Crash Investigations

'Record Linking' is available only for a few select channels and programmes.

Is it broadcaster dependent? I am unable to understand the logic in being that available for select channels only. It must be based on EPG that is inbuilt in the signals, but almost every channel is providing EPG except some regional DD channels.

Back