Tata Sky HD gets Star Plus HD, Star World HD, Star Movies HD & Star Gold HD

• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 127
  • Views Views 43,383
Btw,the Screen shots also consists of Star World HD.But no one overe here has even mentioned it. so what is it ??Will we have SW HD too ??I would rather go for SW HD than for Star Gold or Star Plus HD.

great news.. ! every thing going well with Tata Sky ! these days ! hope they dont increase the price of the HD pack ! :D

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

any news of movies now HD being added ?

great news.. ! every thing going well with Tata Sky ! these days ! hope they dont increase the price of the HD pack ! :D

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

any news of movies now HD being added ?

Opting for the Mega Lite or Mega Pack is a nice way to shield from rising subscription cost. The only downside is paying Rs 5.5k or Rs 6k as a lump sum.

Hi bros fake dish tv did not add set max hd plz all through boxes and come to Tata Sky for ipl hd any body want dish tv hd box pm me I will not keep that any more I want tata now . I don't want fake 30 hd channels .dish tv go to ??????

They were supposed to launched Star World HD too.Have they replaced it with Star One?If it is then it is bit of a disappointment as Star One and Star Plus have similar content.

Hey Thanks Jignesh for providing us update regarding Date of launching of 3 HD channels: Star Movies, Star One & Star Gold..(Star Plus HD is already there)...Out of those am most excited about Star Movies....gr8 work Tata Sky:)

Star Plus HD is already there

Nope, upscaled HD is not true HD, which is why they have not yet shown HD as part of the Star Plus logo.

Expect genuine 1080i Star Plus HD with the HD logo from April 18 onwards.

Back