Tata Sky HD gets Star Plus HD, Star World HD, Star Movies HD & Star Gold HD

• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 127
  • Views Views 43,383
still no channels added

still no channels added

Guess you haven't read the article carefully. If the launch date is April 18, how do you expect them earlier? Be patient.

WHAT ?? !!No star world ??EPICFAIL !!But..having Star Movies HD is much better than having 30+ "TRU HD" Channels. =/Star+ & StarOne doesn't matter.& about star gold.Are hindi movies actually shot in HD ?? even the new ones ??I am Completely unaware of this.

WHAT ?? !!
No star world ??
EPICFAIL !!

But..
having Star Movies HD is much better than having 30+ "TRU HD" Channels. =/

Star+ & StarOne doesn't matter.

& about star gold.
Are hindi movies actually shot in HD ?? even the new ones ??

I am Completely unaware of this.

yes...last 3-4 years most of bollywood movies are shot in HD..even i have seen Dil Chahta Hai (2001) in Full HD

WHAT ?? !!
But..
having Star Movies HD is much better than having 30+ "TRU HD" Channels. =/

+1 :)

Star+ & StarOne doesn't matter.

I agree with this too. Not at all interested to see saree clad bahus who are heavily made up, always conspiring against each other and never ending episodes showcasing death and endless re-birth in HD...yuck! :(

& about star gold.

Which world are you living in man? :D All the latest bolly movies are shot in HD. When movie budgets have shot up, nothing stops biggies like UTV, Fox Star, Network 18, Sony Pictures, Yash Chopra Productions from shooting in HD.

Also, think about it: 1080p channel Movies Now HD of the Times Group shows nice movies such as Gods Must Be Crazy (made in 80s) on their channel and other older good movies too. Were they even shot in HD? Not at all :)

I am Completely unaware of this.

yes...last 3-4 years most of bollywood movies are shot in HD..even i have seen Dil Chahta Hai (2001) in Full HD

LOL. You need to read a bit more on film vs digital, and you would know the answer to that. Film is far higher resolution than a blu ray disc, and this has been the case since decades.

Yes. Its true that film is on the higher resolution side than digital without accountability. But the point being discussed is presenting that in a TV not in the silver screen. We have only 576 pixels (PAL) in our CRT TV and now having 720 and 1080 in LCDs. How that film content has been converted to present that in TV is having matters. Thats the flexibility of digital video. It can be of different resolutions for different applications. That flexibility also being exploited by the DTH operators to accommodate more channels. Thats how we are loosing the quality.

Back