• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 6,396

saurabh_g

Regulars
ISP
TATA, Airtel
Dear Friends,
By this time every body will come to know about Tata Sky latest news that they dropped stb prices to Rs.1499/-.
But if we see actually tata sky become more expensive then ever.
Latest tata sky price is Rs.1499 /-( Hardware) + Rs.1000(Installation) = Rs.2499/-.

Previous offer: Rs.2999/- (Hardware) + Rs.1000 (Installation) - Rs.1800 ( 6months free offer @ Rs.300 pack) = Rs.2199/-.

So If you see Now tata sky has got Rs.300 expensive then previous offer. and fooling us and all their customer by saying that they have dropped prices.

What do you say?????

Dear Friends,
By this time every body will come to know about Tata Sky latest news that they dropped stb prices to Rs.1499/-.
But if we see actually tata sky become more expensive then ever.
Latest tata sky price is Rs.1499 /-( Hardware) + Rs.1000(Installation) = Rs.2499/-.

Previous offer: Rs.2999/- (Hardware) + Rs.1000 (Installation) - Rs.1800 ( 6months free offer @ Rs.300 pack) = Rs.2199/-.

So If you see Now tata sky has got Rs.300 expensive then previous offer. and fooling us and all their customer by saying that they have dropped prices.

What do you say?????

Exactly,

But my dear friend, Tatasky is exploiting layman's mentality,
For a layman price drop would be more obvious than subscription offers,
As Tatasky is not advertising the the value of the subscription offer.

But unfortunately many sensible people in this forum itself are ballyhooing the offer, and referring new comers such as Sun DTH or Reliance BigTV for the price drop,

What a joke :)

Nice work! I didn't notice it at the beginning. :ashamed:

Sorry i am doning a comparision here between Tata Sky and dishtv pricing.
Tata sky i have already given in previous post now lets see what dishtv will offer:
Offer 1: Rs.4990/- (Hardware + installation+ 12 months free subscription) so here if we deduct subs. then its come to be Rs.4990 - 3600 (@Rs.300 pack for 12 months) = 1390 ( Include Rs.1190 for hardware and Rs.200 for installation)
So interesting part here is if remove installation then Its Rs.1190 Vs Rs.1499/- of Tata sky

Offer 2: Rs.3990 (H/w + installation + 6 months free subs) so here if we deduct Rs.1800 (of free subs) = Rs.2190 (Including hardware and installation) Vs Rs.2499/- of tata sky (Including h/w and installation).

But if we see actually Tata Sky become more expensive then ever.

Dear friend,

If u compare the latest offer with the previous one, why are u subtracting 6 months free offer from the above said prev.offer ? I couldn't quite understand... Tell me... I may be wrong :)

^ Now I do get a feeling that Tata Sky's offer of Rs.1499 is including Installation! Any one had a talk with them?

Dear friend,

If u compare the latest offer with the previous one, why are u subtracting 6 months free offer from the above said prev.offer ? I couldn't quite understand... Tell me... I may be wrong :)

I have done this because till now there is no free subscription in the latest offer. if there is any free subscription in the latest offer then i will substract that also from latest offer.

I hope your doubt has been cleared now.

^ Now I do get a feeling that Tata Sky's offer of Rs.1499 is including Installation! Any one had a talk with them?

They are charging Rs.1000 for installation extra apart from Rs.1499/- which is only hardware cost. checked on website and also from customer care. check link below
Tata Sky Packages Price – Exciting Tata Sky Packages at affordable Cost

U all are forgetting u r paying 4000 or 5000 in advance and binding urself for 1 yr. In new case u r paying 2500 in advance. and paying per month.however i think soon Tata Sky will slash installation to 500 as well. its purposely kept so that they can slash price after seeing BIG DTH's real offer.btw they already started advertising on TV abt new price. now i dont have to tell my cable op, he will soon send new pamphlet, as he always does after every new package/price of tatasky.

Dear Friends,

Are you sure it was Rs 300 pack or the family pack of rs. 250?

Back