Tata Sky Offline for last 3 days!!!

ISP
Planet Indore
Sice the last three days Tata Sky is offline without any prior notice or information to Users.Its currently World Cup,,La liga,,English premiere league going,,,Cricket world cup strikes in4 years and what d hell tata sky is doing to its users..They r also not specifing the dates upto when it can be resolved,,,league matches are almost over and we need a fast reply .They should refund the money for offline days...Hate tata sky still planning to shift to Dish TV..... :(

send NS to 56633. They just rotated my LNB(receiver on top of dish) and it's working. Guess you can do it yourself if you are desperate.

They switched the sat from INSAT4A to GSAT 10. Though these sat are in same region, depending on the your current dish direction (they say some 1%) gets affected. Still I could not exactly understand the issue. But, it is resolved now for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: SVK
They just rotated my LNB(receiver on top of dish) - not dish realignment.

Just try rotating it 90-180 degrees and check

Registered the complaint. 24 hrs gone but still not received any call from service engineer about appointment for servicing.

Ridiculous.

Registered the complaint. 24 hrs gone but still not received any call from service engineer about appointment for servicing.

Ridiculous.

Back