• Thread starter Thread starter Ramyashree
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2,219

Ramyashree

Regular
ISP
Tata
For the past few weeks they started promoting Actve services through ad and adding them between channelsI dont know how they are wasting bandwidth for such channels instead of adding channels:wall:

Well actve services are interesting characteristic of owning a DTH. This allows you to gain control of modern TV and exploit its utilization beyond watching channels.

and the worst part is most of their active services are paid and viewers are forced to pay extra if they want to watch these active services, whereas, If we see in Dishtv All the Active services are free and available to all subscriber in all packs. Further Dishtv have useful and very good services like Monsterjobs ctive, ICICI active, Travel Active, SHAADI aCTIVE and others.

Tata Sky actve services are very beneficial for children as actve topper,learning,wizkids provides learning experience and helps them sharpen their mind while watching TV this fun and learning experience tends to be fruitful.

ok fan boy, but wish they could categorize these channels well ie away from the hindi GEC

It is just bringing awareness I am sure if this is a problem to many it'll soon be fixed.

For the past few weeks they started promoting Actve services through ad and adding them between channels

I dont know how they are wasting bandwidth for such channels instead of adding channels:wall:

I think you are missing the point of Actve services. It is all about "something more". I have mentioned it before. Every DTH has same no of channels, so what distinguishes one from the other? It is these very services. It is all about getting something "more" from your TV. For example, Actve Games or Actve Learning etc.. This just adds value to your TV viewing. Plus, the fact that you can control it. So I think it is really nice that these Actve services are there.

Plus, let me add, that Tata Sky is adding channels slowly. :)

I dont think they have anything else to promote except their Active Services.They cannot advertise the regular Tata Sky as it is MPEG2 while others are on MPEG4 and they are already advertising Tata Sky +And yes they are adding channels but that is too slow, their prices are also high: they keep most of the popular channels in add-ons.

atleast Videocon pack are better with 275rs for full diamond pack including all sports channels :O

Back