tata sky plus dth: clarity of the recorded programs

• Thread starter Thread starter arian_walls
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 3,949

arian_walls

ISP
intech
Hi guys,From last few days the quality of the recorded contents have been of bad qualityi wanted to know how many of you are facing the same problem.

what exactly do you mean by bad quality?is it is that you get to see a lot of pixels or is it the overall picture quality that is bad?

what exactly do you mean by bad quality?is it is that you get to see a lot of pixels or is it the overall picture quality that is bad?

well i do get a lot of pixels,watching recorded programms has become a bad experience to me with so many pixels affecting the content

well even i see an increase in pixels,i think this has started after Tata Sky doubled the recording time.but still it is watchable,i dont think it is too bad.

well i do get a lot of pixels,watching recorded programms has become a bad experience to me with so many pixels affecting the content

well even i see an increase in pixels,i think this has started after Tata Sky doubled the recording time.but still it is watchable,i dont think it is too bad.

just a technical point, but what you see is an increase in pixelation, not pixels

an increase in pixels would be a better thing, not worse, more pixels would mean a higher resolution, which can be better only, not worse for the same source

just a technical point, but what you see is an increase in pixelation, not pixels

an increase in pixels would be a better thing, not worse, more pixels would mean a higher resolution, which can be better only, not worse for the same source

oh yeh...you are right,i actually meant to say that i find a lot of pixelation,which in turn if affecting the quality of the recorded programs

Well TS should give the customer an option to record in the preferred resolution!! After all we are paying TS.. This seems to be the only solution in my humble opinion.

Back