Tata Sky Plus Satellite Connection to TV Tuner

• Thread starter Thread starter india294
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 5,434

india294

ISP
VSNL
HelloI am planning to buy AverTv Card MCE 113 tuner card.It has support to connect to it, the satellite two cables which come from Tata Sky Plus Dish.Is it possible to receive the signals if I connect it to Tuner ?If yes, will I be able to receive, tune and record channels using the bundled PVR software ?

If you are saying that you would be giving Satellite signals coming from dish would directly go to your card in PC, then I would say it would take the signals but would not able to Play Audio/Video as Channels are encrypted & can only decrypted by STB+Card.How ever you can try that card for DD Direct+ which is FTA service, and DD D+ channels could be played through card on PC (and record as well if capable).

If you are saying that you would be giving Satellite signals coming from dish would directly go to your card in PC, then I would say it would take the signals but would not able to Play Audio/Video as Channels are encrypted & can only decrypted by STB+Card.
How ever you can try that card for DD Direct+ which is FTA service, and Delhi Daredevils+ channels could be played through card on PC (and record as well if capable).

Thanks for the info about DD direct+.

Hi,

Hello
I am planning to buy AverTv Card MCE 113 tuner card.
It has support to connect to it, the satellite two cables which come from Tata Sky Plus Dish.
Is it possible to receive the signals if I connect it to Tuner ?
If yes, will I be able to receive, tune and record channels using the bundled PVR software ?

You could connect the output from the Tata Sky+ STB to your tuner and then use the bundled PVR software.

If you are saying that you would be giving Satellite signals coming from dish would directly go to your card in PC, then I would say it would take the signals but would not able to Play Audio/Video as Channels are encrypted & can only decrypted by STB+Card.
How ever you can try that card for DD Direct+ which is FTA service, and DD D+ channels could be played through card on PC (and record as well if capable).

:rofl: :hysterical: no comments.

:rofl: :hysterical: no comments.
Whats so funny about it?

Back