Tata Sky Plus smooth connection

• Thread starter Thread starter banish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2,019

banish

ISP
Modem
I had Tata Sky and wanted to upgrade it to Tata Sky Plus. With my research I was sure Tata Sky Plus is value for money and I proved myself right after installation. We had asked for the installation and the customer care was very prompt enough to send the engineers at my place. They managed the whole installation, ensuring that no other cables/wires are affected. In no time they installed everything so perfectly. They paid attention to the minutest details, like clipping the 2 cable wires which come from the dish. Once the installation was done, there were no hanging cable wires, which is generally the case with cablewallas. They asked me to fill up the form and congratulated me onmy connection. It was nothing extra ordinary, but th whole process was so smooth and hassle free. Tata Sky indeed has a great customer service.

Yes I agree, even I had a pretty good experience with the TS installation team. In fact I even dedicated a post in my own blog for this! If you're interested check it out here:
Tata Sky DTH Blog: Tata Sky Installation

Consistent Brand Experience is not an accident!!! Its a result of consistent persistence to deliver the best!!! TS Rocks

Yes, i agree, they have a great customer care service. atleat it was my experience:dance::dance::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back