Tata Sky Signal Strength

• Thread starter Thread starter adolph
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 22,300
Go to organizer-->system settings-->signal test

---------- Post added at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 AM ----------

both the signal strength and signal quality are different for different channels (or transponders maybe)...

Thanks for your reply...but i had found it out myself....silly me ,i hadn't even looked properly before asking

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

My signal strength varies from 60-70(out of 100) and quality varies from 70-100(again out of 100) ...Is it fine....currently i face no problem except that the picture gets stuck on some channels for a second or two... in around every 5 minutes(not much of a problem for me)

Will i face problems during rain...
Do i need to get my dish repositioned?

Its alright.. ;)Well i myself am a new subscriber but my signal strength is around 90-100 for all channels, quality hovers around 85-100, 100 is on the new channels like FX and Discovery Science. Be aware that both these strength and quality values are different for different channels so check again on different channels.As for the rain you should not have major problems, i believe ts suffers the least from rains as i've come to know through various sources... but some outage can be expected because of the inherent nature of dth... but if you do have problems then you can call them up to reposition.As for the stuck picture, its been happening from some time since they started testing HD for all subscribers... so its from their end which should be rectified soon.

Back