• Thread starter Thread starter karthik.a
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 5,381

karthik.a

பச்சைத் தம
ISP
Airtel 1499UL and 555 Combo
Finally, the day has come where Tata Sky started thinking, how to keep their valuable customers, stay with their service, Despite of their High Subscription Cost and New Entry DTH Players like BIG and Sun Direct offering good packages, compared to TS, cost wise.So, They have started sending Letters with the Heading, "Promise is Promise". I got the letter today[postal] and also few of my friends.Nothing is special in the letter and they have explained about their packages, and Ad for Subscribing for Sports Platinum Pack and the LCD Prize Offer.I hope even you guys would have got the letter.....Do u think, this will help them in retention to a good extent?:(

Ya I too received the letter- day before yesterday. Nothing special in the letter. I thought they are gonna to give new promises but no :pfor The creation of Sports Platinum Pack I give a :thumbsup: to Tata(Sky thereby reducing the Base Pack by Rs.40. But the channel offering in TS is less compared to other DTHs. And also the Price is bit high in TS. Their service is good.. I hardly had any problem with TS. Their Pic quality and Sound Quality were awesome. I hope they immediately switch over to Mpeg4 Technology :)

I agree with you. Its 1 Year for me with TS and I didnt face any major issue, accept few minor ones which got solved very fast.But when it comes to channel count, I feel really bad. Particularly, they are Ignoring Tamil People, to a big Extent, without giving any new channels.Thats why I am planning to move to BIG or SD after Jan next year, because I have the NEO annual subcription till FEB and we have India Aus and India England matches coming up in NEO.I am also not going to subscribe for the Sports Platinum, even if they give for 10 Rs, as I watch only Indian Cricket and matches and Intl. Tennis matches and I think none of such important are going to be telecasted till Jan Next year.. So let me save some money atleast till that time:happy:

me to received that letter but what is the use i have stopped using ts instead ts i had taken BIGTV [2190 pack] when i compared to ts iam getting more number of channels[sports+music+regional+hindi ent channels] and even ts officials called me and asking that sir why did u not rechareged i replied beta simple answer bigtv more valuble than ts and still he tried to convince me i said just go to bigtv web and compare ur self which is best and after only call ts wont reduce and wont add more channles even others do that so better ignore it

BIG TV gives more channels but it CC sucks, Worst CC ever experienced. Reliance is most unreliable company.

iam having relaince tabletop phone for more than 2 years but untill now i havent faced any problems and also what is the use if cc is better or not i feel thier service is good thats enough for me not their cc:whistle:

me to received that letter but what is the use i have stopped using ts instead ts i had taken BIGTV [2190 pack] when i compared to ts iam getting more number of channels[sports+music+regional+hindi ent channels] and even ts officials called me and asking that sir why did u not rechareged i replied beta simple answer bigtv more valuble than ts and still he tried to convince me i said just go to bigtv web and compare ur self which is best and after only call ts wont reduce and wont add more channles even others do that so better ignore it
well said

I got the Letter before 10 days...and posted about that sports platinum pack...anywys the package pricing needs some work to be done in TS...They shud also concentrate on adding Regional channels as well

iam having relaince tabletop phone for more than 2 years but untill now i havent faced any problems and also what is the use if cc is better or not i feel thier service is good thats enough for me not their cc
i cant agree ur point regarding cc b'coz now a days if a person needs to purchase any product his first step is to call their cc and ask them abt their packages or plans and if he is convinced he will buy their product if the cc is not good their is a chance for the cust to call the other company and buy their product and in ur case u havent faced any problems if in case u had a problem the simple way to lodge a complaint is calling cc if no proper cc means u have to go to their head office and lodge a complaint for that u should take ur vehicle and waste of time, money and also head-ache so cc is a must for every company:whistle:

I agree with you. Its 1 Year for me with TS and I didnt face any major issue, accept few minor ones which got solved very fast.

But when it comes to channel count, I feel really bad.
Particularly, they are Ignoring Tamil People, to a big Extent, without giving any new channels.

Thats why I am planning to move to BIG or SD after Jan next year, because I have the NEO annual subcription till FEB and we have India Aus and India England matches coming up in NEO.

I am also not going to subscribe for the Sports Platinum, even if they give for 10 Rs, as I watch only Indian Cricket and matches and Intl. Tennis matches and I think none of such important are going to be telecasted till Jan Next year.. So let me save some money atleast till that time:happy:
You are points are crisp and clear..........with respect to TS:thumb:

Back