Tata Sky starts "Dinner with Asin Contest"

• Thread starter Thread starter Kartik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 5,247
Status
Not open for further replies.
know one thing that nobody would prefer TS in south hereafter even if they announce an offer like spend a day with ASIN:@

know one thing that nobody would prefer TS in south hereafter even if they announce an offer like spend a day with ASIN:@

:hysterical: I don't know in what way you meant about spending one day with Asin :D

dude u seem to hate them... however they have done things for the south ppl by adding new channels recently ..

Tata Sky do all these kind of stuff, except adding the channels. :@

i dont like ASIN so dont need a dinner with her

I dont like Nayanthara .....:madness:
yes instead of doing these extra curriculum activities TS should think to make TS affordable.. pple will automatically buy it, if its affordable.
Now a days Customer aren't that fool they can put money in Any bad product (not referring to TATA SKY) for dinner with some XYZ

these guys are out here for business.. they have a good quality product, they sell it and also have other perks like contests and things for the existing customers.. ..nothing wrong with that.. as far as affordability is concerned, if ppl think its worth their money they buy it or else dont.. and personally i feel tata has always been about quality more than anything else..

these guys are out here for business.. they have a good quality product, they sell it and also have other perks like contests and things for the existing customers.. ..nothing wrong with that.. as far as affordability is concerned, if ppl think its worth their money they buy it or else dont.. and personally i feel tata has always been about quality more than anything else..
agree ! but see their cost graph .... before one year u get all channel in 300 rs now it will cost around 500 :( the more they add channel more they hike the pries... in that case it will be out of reach for common people very soon & ppl will go back to local cables as they will still provide more Chanel & if you take set-top box there will be marginal difference the quality.

In chennai many buses and hoardings are with Asin photo stating that "I am eager to meet you".........:wall:

:hysterical: I don't know in what way you meant about spending one day with Asin
by the way which u think now:D

In chennai many buses and hoardings are with Asin photo stating that "I am eager to meet you".........:wall:

Cool then you must be looking great and that is why Asin is eager to meet you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back