Tata Sky testing new HD channel

• Thread starter Thread starter vikash1111
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 10,210
I am not sure but just assuming,I think this new channel can be Star Jalsha HD.Its a bengali channel and for the last few weeks the channel has created a campaign about how something will change,the channel is promoting that something is going to change in the channel this Sunday.They also have those bling like diamonds falling in the background of the promos just like how UTV Stars promoted their HD channel.Moreover,it was already planned that the channel would go HD last year itself.Quite a lame assumption :P but will surely be happy to see a 'regional' channel in HD :)

any info..............

There were rumors of Showcase HD. I can't remember on which forum but I read it somewhere that is for sure.

Surely it wont be Showcase HD...this discussion is on for than a week...but no HD channel is added in TS...

Surely it wont be Showcase HD...this discussion is on for than a week...but no HD channel is added in TS...

They have been showing many movies in Showcase in HD for quite sometime :-0

Are they showing it now...

I don't know if they are showing movies in HD now on Showcase, because there are no movies worth watching on Shwocase. But, I remember watching HD movies in Showcase earlier.

I dont think they have any Showcase HD movie channel atleast for the past 6 - 8 months...

I don't know if they are showing movies in HD now on Showcase, because there are no movies worth watching on Shwocase. But, I remember watching HD movies in Showcase earlier.

As far as I can re collect they only offered one movie in HD showcase and that was DON 2 ...

Back