Tata Sky's Response for the Special Channels category

• Thread starter Thread starter Hardik7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 11,693
Ok was not aware of this work around. But my point is why cant the content providers make it easily accessible and then they blame piracy !!

I agree with the original post about "Special channels" just cheating Mega Pack customers. If you think about it, the Mega Pack customers are actually the demographics who would want the Star Premium or HBO defined kinda HD channels. So Tata Sky promises that we automatically get enrolled into new HD channels for the rest of the year when they are selling the Mega pack to me, then add 3 measly HD channels that I would actually want to watch in the entire year, then divide those 3 channels into 2 NEW packages and wants me to shell out an extra 160 rs/month despite my being a Mega Pack Cusotmer?
This is absolutely wrong. I had switched to Videocon HD simply to take advantage of better HD channels, but since most of the stuff I watch is pre-recorded, the Videocon software didnt work for me and I was forced to switch back to TS.
So while I I like TS software and DVR facilities, I think they are really pushing the envelope in terms of cost, no appreciation for long term loyal customers and their short sighted money making mindset. I think if enough people complain, the TS management might review this. I for one, might not be so tempted to buy the Mega Pack on my renewal.
-RDesi

Back