TataSky to have more channels than Dish TV and Videocon D2H ?

• Thread starter Thread starter autumn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 5,447
360 pm....but what does it cost on per year basis?? That would be a better comparison level - as compared to 3200 per year on d2h......all channels, including their Active Music + 3 SVOD Channels - dont know what is it actually, but just know that they claim they have it!!

though dish tv has more channels the cc is the worst one can get. i wonder why threadstarter donno the simple fact that dish tv uses dd direct plus signals for extra 60 channels.

All Dish TV users can get the benefit of those TPs. End users don't need to think where it is coming from.

Suppose you are Airtel subscriber and they are providing you GPRS service with 2 Mbps bandwidth. Consider Idea subscriber who gets GPRS service with 5 Mbps bandwidth, provided that Idea borrows some infrastructure for higher bandwidth from other party. In this case bandwidth is important to the end user, not the source where it is coming from. Hope you understood.

All Dish TV users can get the benefit of those TPs. End users don't need to think where it is coming from.

Suppose you are Airtel subscriber and they are providing you GPRS service with 2 Mbps bandwidth. Consider Idea subscriber who gets GPRS service with 5 Mbps bandwidth, provided that Idea borrows some infrastructure for higher bandwidth from other party. In this case bandwidth is important to the end user, not the source where it is coming from. Hope you understood.

i understand but wat is the use of so many channels when a particular co cannot give proper replies to its customers?

i wonder why threadstarter donno the simple fact that dish tv uses dd direct plus signals for extra 60 channels.

Does it really matter to the end customer whose signals are being used or what deals the DTH operator has with the broadcaster? All a viewer needs is the ability to watch his favourite channels. It doesn't matter who provides it, what compression is used and the like.

Ha Ha! dishtv1's intention or aim is only to demean TS. And he is riding under some imaginary dealer to provide such totally untrue information. If he is bold enough to provide the contact details of the dealer (in Mumbai, I suppose), the dealer can be contacted for verification. TS has claimed from day 1 that they have the capacity for 150 quality channels and this is now increased to some more (about 20%) with the installation of new Ericsson hardware. Such irresponsible postings are nothing but childish and irrelevant.

Ha Ha! dishtv1's intention or aim is only to demean TS. And he is riding under some imaginary dealer to provide such totally untrue information. If he is bold enough to provide the contact details of the dealer (in Mumbai, I suppose), the dealer can be contacted for verification. TS has claimed from day 1 that they have the capacity for 150 quality channels and this is now increased to some more (about 20%) with the installation of new Ericsson hardware. Such irresponsible postings are nothing but childish and irrelevant.

I just agree with u. I wonder few ppl dont even know the technical specifications of a DTH and start all dese threads. the TS doesnt even know that Dish TV also has incorporated the same encoders that Tata Sky is using for bandwidth compression.

:dance: I am very excited as Diwali is close. Lets hope that Tata Sky will have more channels than Dish TV and Videocon D2H. :yahoo:

:dance: I am very excited as Diwali is close. Lets hope that Tata Sky will have more channels than Dish TV and Videocon D2H. :yahoo:
Wait Till the end of 31st December 2099.u will have 200 channels

Back