TDSAT dismisses Azhagiri's MSO plea for Maran's Sun Channels media

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2,650
yes go on my thread master, what r u waiting for? create the one!

In the other thread he has mentioned the following....."Hi Friends, Just logged in to post the details and news.. Sun packages out.Looks like costlier than TS and Dishtv.. does not have espn and Sony bouquet.Has ten and zee sports.And all those channels listed in the STB.will be starting those early next week.. pack costs from 35rs to 140rs.. divided them in many packages.giving us lots of options.Bye for now. I will just be reading your replies, dont expect me to reply too much here as I am disappointed with this forum:wall:.get ready for criticism on Sundth now." By reading his post in that thread i dont think he will be actively participating in the forum:cry:

hi amish. nice to see you still in IBF.so with all other members old friends who used to eat samosas.

Hi Jjvj. I saw your post histories. I hope you stay here to bowl few googleys against batsmen who just manage to nudge. I think you made them learn how to atleast nudge them :thumbsup:

Sad thing is you posted after a long time in a repeated post thread. Same news and same copy paste. Trying to tell that this news came yesterday :wall:

hi amish. nice to see you still in IBF.so with all other members old friends who used to eat samosas.

yes join the party once again... :thumbsup:

Back