Tdsat Dismisses Azhagiri's Petition

• Thread starter Thread starter KRISHNAACT
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 3,675
hello prakash.. I think you can better concentrate on issues relating to kerala..where lot political killings happen (rss and communist) .. if ur people so un happy abt situation here .. why they are migrating to cities like chennai.. It is not only dravidian parties who use caste.. every party in this country issue tickets only based on caste and money..So look into your back before attacking.. i already countered u in another topic relating to dubbed programs..:wall:

Dear member,

hello prakash.. I think you can better concentrate on issues relating to kerala..where lot political killings happen (rss and communist) .. if ur people so un happy abt situation here .. why they are migrating to cities like chennai.. It is not only dravidian parties who use caste.. every party in this country issue tickets only based on caste and money..So look into your back before attacking.. i already countered u in another topic relating to dubbed programs..:wall:

Please do not make personal comments / attacks on any other member.

Please do not suggest to others what they should ONLY talk. Everyone is having a right to talk about their opinions - in a civilized way.

Your attack on prakash is unwarranted. Your reply essentially meant, "It happens also in Kerala. So, this is OK". With this reply, You are confirming what Prakash has written.

Actually, Prakash can reply to you with your own words (Look into your back before attacking..). So, Please be civilized and logical.

regards

Jay

I never want to attack him personally .. but in every thread he starts speaking about Tamils and even portraying them as third class.. As if he is from some other world.. he is also from same country with same qualities we have.. Look at thread to see who has started first to write like this.... Then say who has look his back before arguing like this..

Dear friend,

I never want to attack him personally .. but in every thread he starts speaking about Tamils and even portraying them as third class.. As if he is from some other world.. he is also from same country with same qualities we have.. Look at thread to see who has started first to write like this.... Then say who has look his back before arguing like this..

I respect your feelings. But, You are still in error, I think. If what you are saying is correct, then, Why did you ask him to "concentrate on Kerala" - Is it in your opinion, If he talks about kerala that is okay, but if he talks about tamilians that is NOT okay. This is incorrect.

He is from which country, which quality etc - I don't care. My only request to you is to see what ISSUES are being discussed and reply, and don't bother about WHO is making the comment.

Hope you understand, friend.

Jay

TDSAT dismisses RCV petition seeking Sun TV signals
Royal Cable Vision (RCV), promoted by Tamil Nadu chief minister Karunandihi's son M. K. Azhagiri, suffered an embarrassing setback when the Telecom Dispute, Settlements and Appellate Tribunal (TDSAT) dismissed its petition seeking a direction to Sun TV to provide its signals to the fledgling MSO. RCV has moved to TDSAT from TRAI, when the latter has requested it to do the same.

Arun Kumar, chairman, TDSAT, asked where was the hurry for \"Royal Cable Vision to rush to the tribunal with a petition when it had not fulfilled the basic conditions like supplying Sun TV with the number of cable operators and connections being serviced by RCV and its service tax number.\"

Kumar asked RCV's lawyers to meet the basic requirements by making a formal application to Sun TV Network with full particulars before coming to the tribunal especially when it had sought a special hearing during its vacation.

When RCV's lawyers alleged that they were being denied the signals only to help Sun TV to sell its DTH platforms, Sun TV's lawyer countered by arguing if that was the intention then Sun signals would not be made available through SCV as well. Sun TV said RCV had sent an application in a plain paper asking for signals and had not responded to the three queries raised by them.

Meanwhile, in the wake of the growing demand for a share of regional television space, Raj TV, has reached an agreement with Sun TV Network to beam its channels on the Sun Direct DTH platform.

Suresh Iyer, CEO, Raj TV, said, \"Sun TV is the only South-centric DTH platform, and, therefore, will bring in better penetration and visibility for Raj TV. Raj TV is already available on Dish TV, this ensures our presence on two big DTH platforms, covering 90 per cent of the DTH market.\"

Televisionpoint.com News 2008

Suresh ji,

Why cant you advice him too..:wall:..

I believe that again and again you are missing the point.

You seem to be worried that I am NOT advicing him rather than I am advicing you. The fact that I have not adviced him will not reduce / increase the correctness of my advice to you.

Similarly, You seem to be advicing that Kerala and not tamilnadu should be the topic for Prakash ji. Again see the comparison by you!. Please do not compare, but only evaluate the issues. If I say that "a" is bad, this does not mean that "b" is good. You can not say "Why did not say anything about "b".

Hope you are clear. Enough of this discussion please so I don't want to bore the other members.

regards

Jay

I think marans should resolve their problems with karunanidhi and azhagiri.else ,it is near impossible to survive in tn ,where ruling parties are like monarchs who can attack anyone,kill loot and anything(jayalalitha or anyone!).

first stop this Dravida parties who are using innocent tamilians showing the caste,region card. :P

also ,stop the bloody violent nature of ppl south of madura(trinalveli,palayamkoota especially and nagarkovil too).use government force to stop this violence.

No not like that. There are other TV channels too. Lot of industries are there. Parties won't & can't loot just like that. Azhagiri got away because he was the son of Cheif Minister and also Maran's didn't elevate the matter. If they had went to Press council matters would have been different (this shows Marans don't care about its 3 employees). Violence is everywhere. Not just in Madurai or in Tamil Nadu. It is in Kerala,Karnataka and all over India.

You have seen some Bharithiraja movies and may be a serial called "Madurai" in Vijay tv and talking like this. Movies and serials don't refelect the true picture.

Can any one help in finding out the contact detaisl of RCV??????:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh: Cheers,Nayeem

Back