Ten Action: Will we miss the Champions League?

phoenixankit

ISP
Airtel
Any news about Ten Action and Tata Sky? They added Ten Cricket, but not Action.The knockout rounds begin on the 16th, and I'm more than willing to change to regular cable if they Tata Sky don't plan to add Action in the very near future.

I just talked to Nodal officer, Tata Sky,Banglore, and she told me that TEN Action will be added very soon. I cant say that it'll b added on or before 16th.. But we can expect TEN Action very soon.

Any news about Ten Action and Tata Sky? They added Ten Cricket, but not Action.
The knockout rounds begin on the 16th, and I'm more than willing to change to regular cable if they Tata Sky don't plan to add Action in the very near future.

I wish/pray that they add Ten Action !

Till last year - Champions lEague matches were broadcasted on Ten Sports and Zee Sports. They have been sleeping over Zee Sports channel for last 2 years. So being realisitic - i dont see them adding Ten Action anytime soon.

I am hoping againt hope that they do add it :)

I just talked to Nodal officer, Tata Sky,Banglore, and she told me that TEN Action will be added very soon. I cant say that it'll b added on or before 16th.. But we can expect TEN Action very soon.

I've been calling the nodal officer every month since July, and its always the same thing.. Don't worry sir.. Your not the first person wanting this channel.. pls wait for a "short time" and it will come.. the custmer service ppl say the same as well.. but tata sky aren't bothered.. and that is VERY evident.. india played one cricket series in south africa and tata sky added that channel but the worlds best players on form - messi and ronaldo are playing in the la liga as well as the champions league.. but that is being ignored!

I really really feel we'll never get this channel unless there is some miracle and some cricket needs to be played on ten action plus.. chances of which are probably nil

I've been calling the nodal officer every month since July, and its always the same thing.. Don't worry sir.. Your not the first person wanting this channel.. pls wait for a "short time" and it will come.. the custmer service ppl say the same as well.. but Tata Sky aren't bothered.. and that is VERY evident.. india played one cricket series in south africa and tata sky added that channel but the worlds best players on form - messi and ronaldo are playing in the la liga as well as the champions league.. but that is being ignored!

I really really feel we'll never get this channel unless there is some miracle and some cricket needs to be played on ten action plus.. chances of which are probably nil

Ya.. i know that.. I also hv been talking to Nodal regarding the same. But today,i was talkin to her on a different issue, and she herself told me twice that Ten Action will be added very soon. Dats y i think dis time they may add it.

I've been calling the nodal officer every month since July, and its always the same thing.. Don't worry sir.. Your not the first person wanting this channel.. pls wait for a "short time" and it will come.. the custmer service ppl say the same as well.. but Tata Sky aren't bothered.. and that is VERY evident.. india played one cricket series in south africa and tata sky added that channel but the worlds best players on form - messi and ronaldo are playing in the la liga as well as the champions league.. but that is being ignored!

Bang On ! - unless its cricket ...Tata Sky will not pay any attention to it.

But there may be some ray of hope if Ten Sports shows delayed Live match.
It had done so last year - 12:30 to 2:30 first match and 2:30 to 4:30 Second Match.

If its so ...you can record the second match ...go to sleep ..and watch it next day :)

Ya.. i know that.. I also hv been talking to Nodal regarding the same. But today,i was talkin to her on a different issue, and she herself told me twice that Ten Action will be added very soon. Dats y i think dis time they may add it.

Well, I hope against hope that you are right then! :)

Cos according to me, thats probably the only channel that I feel has caused me to ever contemplate changing my connection! and still does!

The top match comes on Ten Action Plus at 1am and the repeat on Ten Sports at 3am. Further repeats are at times when I'm at office. Especially the Arsenal Barca match.
So I'm contemplating buying Tata Sky Hd plus.. then program it to record the 3am repeat and then watch it the next morning before I leave to my office!

All this will ofcourse be painful :(

Bah. Don't think they'll do it. I'm getting my multiroom connection removed, and having my local Cable network installed in the multiroom TV till I have news about Ten Action.

Any news about Ten Action and Tata Sky? They added Ten Cricket, but not Action.
The knockout rounds begin on the 16th, and I'm more than willing to change to regular cable if they Tata Sky don't plan to add Action in the very near future.

haha

I am gonna enjoy on Airtel DTH

Thats why I opted for Airtel since it has (Neo Sports) Serie A
But now TEN Sports too show Series A I suppose.

Hi,If u want need a real solution then get rid off Tata Sky and switch to some other DTH provider that provides all the channels that you need. I know there are costs associated with that and it may not be feasible for everyone, but that is probably the only realistic solution that we have. One positive thing is that cost associated with setting up new DTH have gone done quite drastically.You can get a new connect @ 999.00 INR approx.Gone are those days when we had to spend around 3000 INR to get a new connection. Steps like these would probably compel them to think from customers point of viewI was a Tatasky customer for almost 2 years until I switched to Airtel DTH.Believe me when I say that Tatasky's inability to provide me "Zee Sports/Ten Action" was the sole reason for the switch. And I am not the only one who switched sides.There are thousands other customers like me who have done the same for the same reason.I had spoken to all possible person in Tatasky and they kept on telling me the same story. The bottom line is that they are only concerned about their profit margin and factors such as customer satisfaction and loyalty does not matter to them at all. But, what they are not understanding the fact that these things are going to hit them back soon and it is going to hit them hard.Otherwise 2 years is pretty long time to learn from your mistake and rectify it. Don't expect me to believe that there is an ongoing feud between Star group and Zee group which is the main reason that they have not been able to add on Ten Action. Recently, they have added Ten Cricket, which is a new channel and that channel is also owned by same group. The reason is simple in India you cannot run a DTH service without giving a Cricket channel. Also, he number of customers viewing Cricket would be much more than those following La Liga or Champions League. So, in simple words they are going to make good profit with Ten Cricket but not the same in case of Ten Action. But, I guess they are not seeing the big picture- "You gain in some aspects while you incur loss in some aspects, but overall you gain when you take all the aspects into consideration"It's time Tatasky............ hear the Ringing Bell!........ Start learning from the mistakes. Other DTH providers are already chasing you and also have the technological advantage in their side. If you do not change your ways then you are going to perish within next 3 years. You are already losing the major chunk of New Subscribers to the other DTH providers. And you cannot afford to lose the OLD Customer Base that you had acquired before the other DTH providers came into the pictureRegards,Biswadeep Sen

Back