TEN CRICKET HD In Tata Sky??

• Thread starter Thread starter INDIANBOY123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 38
  • Views Views 10,850
After French open is over. They do not have any more space for HD channels

yup .. ts have space for 7 HD channels . so once the Fench open ends .. ten cricket HD will be added.

LOL today ind wed match will be shown in ten cricket hd
then whats the benefit if the added after french open

Well the Windies series has just started....... We'll only miss one match... Saw the match (part of it) at a Friend's place in Airtel HD... It was definitely True HD...

Well the Windies series has just started.......
We'll only miss one match...

Saw the match (part of it) at a Friend's place in Airtel HD... It was definitely True HD...

opsss shit Waiting for ts next step
:(

There was an ad on Ten Cricket today that stated HD transmission was on Dish Tru HD and Airtel HD, didn't say anything about Tata Sky. If there is really a bandwidth limitation on the number of HD channels Tata Sky can carry and/or fail to telecast Ten Cricket HD, then it is reason enough to migrate to one of the other providers...

yup .. ts have space for 7 HD channels . so once the Fench open ends .. ten cricket HD will be added.

There was an ad on Ten Cricket today that stated HD transmission was on Dish Tru HD and Airtel HD, didn't say anything about Tata Sky. If there is really a bandwidth limitation on the number of HD channels Tata Sky can carry and/or fail to telecast Ten Cricket HD, then it is reason enough to migrate to one of the other providers...

i want to see ts bring us ten cricket hd soon

I love to see TEN CRICKET HD in Tata Sky but i am afraid, it mayn't be happen due to rivalry.

I am sure it will happen from tomorrow

1) French Open is over ...so 1 HD spot opens up
2) Zee and Star have joined hands against cable operators - seems the internal rivalry is the last of their concerns
3) Also Zee will not play hard ball with Ten Cricket HD ....as Star already has 3 HD channels which Zee wants on their DTH

Back