TEN CRICKET HD In Tata Sky??

• Thread starter Thread starter INDIANBOY123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 38
  • Views Views 10,850
The 1st ODI is half-over still no sign of Ten Cricket HD.

I am sure it will happen from tomorrow

1) French Open is over ...so 1 HD spot opens up
2) Zee and Star have joined hands against cable operators - seems the internal rivalry is the last of their concerns
3) Also Zee will not play hard ball with Ten Cricket HD ....as Star already has 3 HD channels which Zee wants on their DTH

The 1st ODI is half-over still no sign of Ten Cricket HD.

I too am waiting man ....this SD coverage is getting pathetic by the minute ...whenever a wicket falls ...before you realize what has happened ...they cut on to an adv brake !! ....damn !!!

Lets keep the hope

I too am waiting man ....this SD coverage is getting pathetic by the minute ...whenever a wicket falls ...before you realize what has happened ...they cut on to an adv brake !! ....damn !!!

Lets keep the hope

...And the telecast itself appears unusually dark and of poor quality even compared to some of the other SD channels. I remember it being similar during the SA series....or may be I am spoilt after watching non-stop HD since Feb...

Once corruption is thrown out of this country, cricket should be next.

I would not be surprised if this series has pathetically low TV ratings.

Hardly anyone is interested to see the match ...no Buzz anywhere - Result of TOOO Much cricket OVERDOSE over last 3 months

I wasn't even aware of this series until I saw a small ticker at the corner of a news channel. Moreover with no stars playing, I doubt how many are watching. Corruption is currently hotter than cricket (I think)

Once corruption is thrown out of this country, cricket should be next.

Any justification for that??

Any justification for that??

Large human resource idles away discussing and watching the game, not really adding to either their or anyone else's productivity. Only helps the corporates who sponsor, and the media which airs these events

Back