Tensports is having lot of pixelations.How u guys getting this Channel?

• Thread starter Thread starter A.Pradeep
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 8,898

A.Pradeep

Madurai kaaran
ISP
Airtel 512 kbps Unlimited Broadband
Hi guys Just today i switched on the Tensports Channel on Tata Sky to watch WWE Experience.I saw only Vcd Quality Picture and that too lot of pixelations.I thought of Buying 42" lcd tv,but no use of watching TataSky on 42 inch lcd,becoz i watched tensports today on my Pc 19" lcd monitor,and i can see a lot of pixelations,then no use of watching Tatasky on 42"lcd.How u guys getting the tensports Channel?

I have seen many of you complaint of the ten sports , for me its perfect,,,, signal strength is 204 , i think thats the key !!

hi pradeep! even i get the same problem compared to other sports channels like ess the qaulity of ten sports is so poor lots of pixelations...

Ten Sports is only VCD Quality compared to other Sports Channels. I do see some Pixelations at times...

may be becoz zee has share in ten sports channel, and tata has been unfair in broadcasting few of zee channels. Now, this is a very lame trick by TS, becoz Dish gives out good quality for both star & zee packages.

I need to know whether Signal Strength is responsible for this bad quality as told by sify fan?Becoz he is getting 204 signal strength and i am getting 194.So this may be the reason for getting vcd quality picture?Can u also tell me the signal strength on tensports channel?:)

may be becoz zee has share in ten sports channel, and tata has been unfair in broadcasting few of zee channels. Now, this is a very lame trick by TS, becoz Dish gives out good quality for both star & zee packages.

Thee is another explanation as well. Star group give high quality signals to both disha nd ts, but zee group gives low quality signals to TS. Please do not draw hasty biased conclusions.

I get good decent quality signals from both star and zee channels.

Thee is another explanation as well. Star group give high quality signals to both disha nd ts, but zee group gives low quality signals to TS. Please do not draw hasty biased conclusions.

I get good decent quality signals from both star and zee channels.

Sun dth, Dish tv, Tata Sky, Big tv all take feed from Cband. So all must be getting the same source quality. Even if we think for the argument sake that they are giving different feeds to different people then

'who will like to give poor quality feed of their own channels? Tensports won't do it or allow it to show their picture poorly atleast when uplinking to Tatasky or anyone'

yes even iam facing this problemlot of pixelation in tensports...and other channels like zee news,pogo,sanskar

If all Dth Players are using the same cband for feed Then how the BigTv users are telling that they are getting the Real Dvd Quality Picture of all Channels?

Back