Tensports is having lot of pixelations.How u guys getting this Channel?

• Thread starter Thread starter A.Pradeep
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 8,898
This morning at 6:45 I found jittery picture and pixelation in Jaya tv and not Podigai channel.

This happened in onely one programme and the rest are ok.

I haven,t faced this problem in tensports when watched in random.

For the past few days, my signal strength suddenly went to 0 and NO SIGNAL is dispalyed in my TV. No rain, no clouds, it seems that there is some loose connection. Any body have any solution.:confused:

a crow mush have sat on your dish to make it rotate!! and swing!!Birds may be having good time on your dish ! ;)

For the past few days, my signal strength suddenly went to 0 and NO SIGNAL is dispalyed in my TV. No rain, no clouds, it seems that there is some loose connection. Any body have any solution.:confused:
Once, the connector at the stb was lose. In my relative's case, the connector near the dis eas lose. Check both.

There are high tech homes in Pune. Centrally air conditioned, wi-fi, remote switching of appliances and the whole lot with bells and whistles. I read in one article that the young owner couple do not allow their servant maid to touch or dust these central automation console or the automatic curtains. Their life becomes unmnageable if these are disturbed.

Once, the connector at the stb was lose. In my relative's case, the connector near the dis eas lose. Check both.

There are high tech homes in Pune. Centrally air conditioned, wi-fi, remote switching of appliances and the whole lot with bells and whistles. I read in one article that the young owner couple do not allow their servant maid to touch or dust these central automation console or the automatic curtains. Their life becomes unmnageable if these are disturbed.

So I conclude that servant maid has touched Kumar's stb.

Kumar both Signal quality and strength are O?

So I conclude that servant maid has touched Kumar's stb.

Kumar both Signal quality and strength are O?

No only Signal quality goes to 0. Signal stength goes below 40%.:wall:
kunal_janu was also experience the same prob, may be this is from Tata Sky END.

Well speaking about ten sports i m not facing any issues in it but ya some of the zee channels were not all that clear but yesterday when i was having a look at some of the channels of zee they quality was as good but not as good as any other star channels did any one feel any difference in the zee channels yesterday

No only Signal quality goes to 0. Signal stength goes below 40%.:wall:
kunal_janu was also experience the same prob, may be this is from Tata Sky END.

Same problem for me also.Maybe some drizzle in Delhi causes this problem

Back