Tensports is having lot of pixelations.How u guys getting this Channel?

• Thread starter Thread starter A.Pradeep
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 8,898
you might be correct benjamin no one thought about what you had mentioned......

ok sir..........

Mr. Benjamin was telling that in Delhi it might be raining it means TS main dishes are located over there and thats the reason this porblem might be happening

Kumar,When i was watching kolangal i had this problem,and this happens only in night time for me.

So I conclude that servant maid has touched Kumar's stb.

Kumar both Signal quality and strength are O?

Very clever. In my case, the connector had become loose. The instance of the high tech home was reported in a newspaper article.

You may not believe this, but this story is true. We had supplied a machine to a customer in Bangalore, and within a week of installing we got an sos that the machine was not switching on. I did send a telex(!) to the customer to see whether the fuses were OK. He, like you was flippant, and insisted on a visit as the machine was under warranty. Well, it turned out that the maintenance man had removed the main fuses to prevent unauthorised people from starting the machine, fell sick and did not report this to anyone.

It is better to eliminate simple and obvious causes, before trying high tech stuff.

Sarcasm does not get you anywhere, young man!

I will let you to be your self and refrain from responding.

guys have u noticed that these daysalmost all channels have pixellation it...or else iam only facing this:wall:

Both Ajuravi and Benmin are confusing clearly. :confused: :cry:
I hope benjamin clears your doubt........

90% of the time i dont use TS between 9pm to 10 pm as i watch kolangal and Arasi in Cable TV...........after 10 i browse the channels in TS, Normal cable and CAS STB..............:thumbsup:

guys have u noticed that these days
almost all channels have pixellation it...
or else iam only facing this

:wall:
As far as my eyes are concerned i watch ESS channels, Tensports, Neo Sports, Neo Cricket, Discovery, Animal Planet, Travel and living, NGC i dont face such problems............but partly in tensports some times when i see wrestling in the night when the image is balck especially when they go for an ad i could see something behind the black image.......:confused:

Kumar,When i was watching kolangal i had this problem,and this happens only in night time for me.

Yes, at the same time i am watching Comedy Colony in Java TV, at that time my signal went off. But not only around 9 PM, also it happened in the evening. :cry:

not all channels but most of the channels r having pixelation...like tensprts,zee news,pogo,aastha,sanskar,max,and channel v

Yes, at the same time i am watching Comedy Colony in Java TV, at that time my signal went off. But not only around 9 PM, also it happened in the evening. :cry:
When did TS add Java TV? Which Channel is it coming?Whats is that channel all about:whistle:

Back