Tensports is having lot of pixelations.How u guys getting this Channel?

• Thread starter Thread starter A.Pradeep
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 8,898
When did TS add Java TV? Which Channel is it coming?Whats is that channel all about:whistle:

These are all the Typing error, basically i am a Java Programer.
Thats why, I did this mistakes for more time instead of typing Jaya i typed Java. :ashamed:

Thats why, I did this mistakes for more time instead of typing Jaya i typed Java. :ashamed:

:hysterical:

It would been good if TS would have brought some new channels such Java TV as it might be very useful for you since you are a java programmer:hysterical:. Hey buddy just kidding dont take it serious...........

It would been good if TS would have brought some new channels such Java TV as it might be very useful for you since you are a java programmer:hysterical:. Hey buddy just kidding dont take it serious...........

No probs.

Back to the topic. :P
What is the reason for No Signal in my Tata Sky.

I dont know why as i dont know the anwer? It would be better if technical person could give you the anwer.........I think tech_enthu would be better person to anwer your query......last but not least are you getting the signals now.........

I dont know why as i dont know the anwer? It would be better if technical person could give you the anwer.........I think tech_enthu would be better person to anwer your query......last but not least are you getting the signals now.........

Its ok now. அது எப்போ போகும் எப்படி போகும்னு தெரியாது ஆனா போககுடாத நேரத்துல போய்டும்

Dont worry my friend from today your signal wont go any where and it will stick with your STB..........take my words........

No probs.

Back to the topic. :P
What is the reason for No Signal in my Tata Sky.
No signal:
95% loose connection
4% cable cut
1% intermittent hardware fault.

Please eliminate 1 and 2

I dont know why as i dont know the anwer? It would be better if technical person could give you the anwer..

we all know this what you are here for :hysterical:

Back