Tensports is having lot of pixelations.How u guys getting this Channel?

• Thread starter Thread starter A.Pradeep
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 8,898
Thee is another explanation as well. Star group give high quality signals to both disha nd ts, but zee group gives low quality signals to TS. Please do not draw hasty biased conclusions.

I get good decent quality signals from both star and zee channels.

Where every other channels are working day and night to increase there customer base, and increasing the TRP's, none of the channels would themselves afford to provide poor quality signals to TS who has 2 million+ subscribers. Even if we consider ur point for a while(which is not true) its TS business to sort it out individually with any channel if it provides poor feed, and keep the customers satisfied with consistent picture quality. Its a basic clause in contract with any channel to receive fair quality feed, and its TS business to make sure contract is justified. If all Dth Players are using the same cband for feed Then how the BigTv users are telling that they are getting the Real Dvd Quality Picture of all Channels?
There you are. Big tv is perhaps using mpeg4 technology, to give crystal clear dvd picture to its customer. Consistentely to all channels. So now you know its upon DTH players how they manage to provide the customers with the picture quality, upon there will.

If all Dth Players are using the same cband for feed Then how the BigTv users are telling that they are getting the Real Dvd Quality Picture of all Channels?

Their imagination. It is the same when Tata Sky people said Tatasky's picture quality was the best in the world! This is applicable to Sun dth and DD direct+ too. If we compare it directly with the Cband feed of the same channel (using our stb with a cband dish and not via cable tv) it will look much better. I have seen Big tv and its Video wasn't that great. Worldofdth too said that Video isn't great but good.

I checked Jayatv, Sun tv (when it was fta) and few Malayalam channels. All the time Cband feed won.

One time I got a chance to see live cricket feed (rare in FTA) and it was much better than what I saw via Star Sports (with obvious delay :wall:)

Hey If a dth player use the latest technology called MPEG 4,Then the Picture quality will be more than the Dth Player which uses MPEG 2 Format?

Hey If a dth player use the latest technology called MPEG 4,Then the Picture quality will be more than the Dth Player which uses MPEG 2 Format?

No. MPEG 4 is used to compress the channel, not to increase the Quality.
Example: DVD gives clear picture, if the movie size morethan 3 GB, but DIVX will give the same picture qulity in 700 MB. That is DIVX will compress the size with same picture quality. We also get bad picture quality in DIVX, this is because the source is bad.

Tensports picture quality is good for me as i feel i get the same quality what i used to get. I feel this problem is because Tensports has gone out of one alliance. Guys if you notice the one alliance channels audio and video are superb especially the audio part. Compate Sony tv's audio with other channels audio sony tv's audio is superb as i feel like crystal sound in it...........but its not the same case with other channels i would have been happy if TS is able to provide the same quality sound of sony tv to other channels too................

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 1:20 PM
To: '[email protected]'; 'info@Tata Sky.com'; '[email protected]'
Cc: 'Shri Ratan Tata'; 'sreenivasan pk'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'
Subject: RE: Tata Sky Statement for the period of 1st June 2008 to 30th June 2008

Ever since 10th July I have been trying to recharge my account for this month (Rs. 500/-)

Not sure if the BADA SAABs on top of the management did something to my account, only my account will not get charged.

Every request for payment since 10th July was rejected.

The local dealer near my house also was surprised that only my subscriber ID was not getting updated.

I hope this is not a childish act of taking revenge for complaining against TATA Sky to TRAI.

Whatever it may be I decided to go with another service provider and am throwing away TWO Receiver box which I had bought for Rs. 2000/- and Rs. 1500/- each.

I wish and pray that TATA SKy looses atleast ten thousand times the money I lost by choosing TATA Sky for my family.
God is always great!

TATA BYE BYE TATA SKY

-Sharman (agni)

Copy of the threatening letter and other communications at http://www.simplymalayalees.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=491

Why did u post this msg in all the threads? :(

Its just the anger which might have made him to do it and i feel he is correct...........:)

For me Ten Sports has good video clarity and i am not able to find a single pixelations in that channel. :yahoo:

For me Ten Sports has good video clarity and i am not able to find a single pixelations in that channel. :yahoo:
I feel the same.............and i found from Sundirect thread about the same issue.........

Back