• Thread starter Thread starter pupudada
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2,693

pupudada

Regulars
ISP
Alliance
On BSNL's portal, where one goes to check his/her usage, there is an option 10M below the list (nearly at the bottom of the list where the `service records' are). Can anyone tell what is that for??

I guess that represents 10Megaits/sec...but thats not applicable from now

Hi,What is BOD test ,BOD test2 and BOD service in the BSNL Portal.it asks to activate.is this something useful?

Originally posted by Bluegene@Sep 20 2005, 08:29 PM
Hi,

What is BOD test ,BOD test2 and BOD service in the BSNL Portal.
it asks to activate.
is this something useful?
[snapback]25756[/snapback]
[/quote]

Not sure what `BSNL' means by the same. If it was any foreign ISP I would have safely said `Books on Demand' (serious)

Well it seems that the portal is still under construction..and will take a long time to get completed...neways...Thanx

BOD means Bandwidth on Demand ....... it is still under construction ..in BOD they have 256 to 2048 K option that mean u can choose the speed after the service is activated u just need to ReAuthenticate in Bsnl PPPOE server and u will see the increase in bandwidth ...

yea they will charge but ........last month in Aug i tried that VDO ON DEMAnD Service and it worked i got abt 200-220 KB on All P2P ......though they didnt charge me for that ..my Aug Bill is 650 Rs :) and now that VDO on demand link is disabled ... :(

Back