The Offtopic Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter coming soon
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,209
  • Views Views 5,474
all android phones have some or the other form of stupidity. no matter how much you spend on it :P

you just get used to the insanities and bullshits and make it work for you.

donno , ever since i went back to samsung after using xiaomi and OnePlus for half a decade android seems to work very good for me.
and yeah iPhone is ridiculous with their prices and completely closed platform.

i am pretty happy with s10 lite. but i doubt i would like m or even a series phones. one ui is pretty incredible compared to what they had with touchwiz but it is still quite heavy compared to stock android.

i04EvUm.jpg

how much is registration these days? 8-10% of the cost of the car iirc? cars have become so expensive in the last 5-6 years. i bought the i10 petrol top model for 5.75 around 6 years ago. the same variant of the current gen costs like 8.5L now i believe. crazy shit. irrelevant. but this is what i paid for linea diesel top model around 8-9 years ago.

Cars are a BIG liability in India. You pay taxes at every damn point. You bought a very good car. Just keep servicing it and drive it at regular intervals.

On topic. There are two good channels that provide consultancy service. First is motor octane, I'm forgetting the name of the second one. Both of them are very good reviewers and have immense experience with different cars. I think it wouldn't hurt to contact them.

man. manuals are horrible unless you like to torture yourself on city roads. sure they are better than amts on hilly roads or you like to have more control over your driving. but amts are just better for a less stressful driving. i should have gone for the auto i10 6 years ago. i plan to keep this car for at least another 5-6 years and i hate driving it because of manual transmission. i just prefer driving the low-end-amt celerio owned by sis-in-law whenever it's available instead.

on related note... i finally completed 10K KM on my car which I checked is now around 6.5 years old.

d7a1qGP.webp

Last edited:
If anyone knows any of the mods of the team-bhp forum... get my account deleted. Or at least old threads removed that have my name in thread titles.

Making Sense Ugh GIF by fakeapplejuice

Back