The worst kind of Airtel people and service in this world

ISP
Airtel appiled for connection
I have applied for the Airtel Broadband service on 25 April. On that the guy came within 15 min to collect the money and told me that the connection will be done within 4 days ..... after that i got the call from Airtel on 4th day that their technical guys are going to come anytime to my home .... so for that i took leave from office and stayed at home only ..... they didnt came.... like this happened twice ..... i used to call them i have the 15 number of airtel people and call all of them ..... everybody tells only one thing that "will call u back in 5 mins" nobody calls ....... and after so many days now they are telling that there is election so we cant provide u the connection. ......????????
it is really the worst kind of service ever i have seen
they just know how to collect money from the people ....... and dont want to provide the service .......... pls tell them that many people do the social service ....... and just beg for the money, dont tell anything like beggers.

send an email complaint to
[email protected]

Do you have an existing Airtel Landline telephone already installed ?
or it is also required.?
Any body in your neighbourhood/flat complex having an Airtel BB connection ?
Mention that in your letter.
Hope you paid by Cheque/or have a proper receipt for amount paid.
give details in your email.

send an email complaint to
[email protected]

Do you have an existing Airtel Landline telephone already installed ?
or it is also required.?
Any body in your neighbourhood/flat complex having an Airtel BB connection ?
Mention that in your letter.
Hope you paid by Cheque/or have a proper receipt for amount paid.
give details in your email.

Hi,
I have already written mail to [email protected] they told that 8th may will be final due date for me. till then installation will be complete but today only the person from airtel told me that it cannot be given due to the elections. Yes i am having all the information told in post.

Thanks.

Back