• Thread starter Thread starter autumn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 6,400

autumn

Regular
ISP
Airtel
1) 9X 2) World Movies3) Bindass 4) Bindass Movies5) NDTV Good Times 6) Sahara Firangi7) Neo Sports 8) Neo Sports Plus9) UTV movies10) NDTV Imagine.All DishTV users should post this topic on their newly launched corporate blog and should frequently call Customer Care. How long should we wait ????

BBC entertainment is a foreign channel and a very gud channel. but i think its a Tata Sky EXLUSIVE and Dishtv users wont get it!

Atleast they should add 9X and Bindass.:)But they don't have any heart which have feelings for us.

Yes DD is telecasting test match Live.:thumbsup:

Yes all the test matches played in india will be available on DD1 and dishtv viewers are able to see from dd1.

I guess they have spent all their money on Shah Rukh Khan. Fed up seeing the 'Santhust' ads and to top it all his hamming style when he says "Please...don't be Santhust...thoda aur wish karo....dish karo"Worse if you call customer care...the entire ad is in the audio format of course...it gets worse if you are waiting to lodge a complaint and you have SRK screaming out the above line..! It doesn't get any worse than this.The saddest part is all DTH media companies are focusing on endorsements, special schemes for new subscribers. Once you have joined them...it's the beginning of suffering with mediocre and expensive service.Dish TV started off with the highest no. of channels. Look where they are now...it's always a mystery whether the next new channel will be actually available.Also, one more important aspect is despite the TRAI notification of DTH subscriber getting to choose their channels from Dec 1, 2007...none of the DTH companies have informed whether these are being implemented or no...talk about customer focus.Agreed they have a huge cost and operating base to run DTH, but these DTH or their respective parent companies fail to realise that....if you focus on the customer...that's when you have a successful business. Word of mouth publicity is any day better than their commercials glorifying that "they are the utimate"!!Hope you guys agree with me.Also, that reminds me...we also have the Hallmark channel missing. I keep seeing its schedule everyday in the TOI, thus reminding that the channel is still running!

Back