This site has been blocked as per instructions from Department of Telecom #indiablocks

• Thread starter Thread starter mayank1200
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies 1,036
  • Views Views 198,050
there is no order from govt. of india. they have done it on their own. if there was any order then they would have informed others. i had a talk with one of the relationship centers and they have absolutely no idea as to what is happening.these sites are working perfectly all right on Airtel and BSNL.all consumers need to unite, spread awareness and ask others not to use any of the tata tel products.

Seems The Crazy Guy is gone. Many sites are opening again since yesterday evening on Photon+ (like link-removed, uploading, hotfile). haven't checked the other 32 blocked ones :D

Today, I was trying to access sites like megavideo, link-removed and mediafire. Those are blocked by DOT from access.
what about you? Do you have access of below sites. Some of them might be blocked and If you have reliance connectivity, you would not have an access.File sharing and Video sharing sites Banned in India by DOT list

1. link-removed.com
2. Mediafire.com
3. Megavideo.com
4. VideoBB.com
5. Novamov.com
6. Movshare.net
7. link-removed.com
8. Putlocker.com
9. Hotfile.com
10. Fileserve.com (sometimes opening, somFile sharing and Video sharing sites Banned in India by DOT list

1. link-removed.com
2. Mediafire.com
3. Megavideo.com
4. VideoBB.com
5. Novamov.com
6. Movshare.net
7. link-removed.com
8. Putlocker.com
9. Hotfile.com
10. Fileserve.com (sometimes opening, sometimes DOT page shows)
11. Filesonic.com
12. Filesonic.in
13. link-removed.com
14. Wupload.com
15. Uploaded.to
16. UploadStation.com
17. link-removed.com
18. Ziddu.com
Please comment if you find any more sites!etimes DOT page shows)
11. Filesonic.com
12. Filesonic.in
13. link-removed.com
14. Wupload.com
15. Uploaded.to
16. UploadStation.com
17. link-removed.com
18. Ziddu.com
Please comment if you find any more sites!

You may have following error.

Whenever you will try to access these site, you will be redirected to server, http://www.ip-adress.com/ip_tracer/115.248.224.100 which is of reliance communication.

Image source and list of website source.

why does the page show copyright reliance entertainment :|

most are working on 5net and mtnl.i don't see how they can do it . i mean is it legal for them to block file sharing sites? coz they are many ppl who use it as cloud based storage .

Even I am also facing same problem. Dont know why.I am having reliance BB so i had thought reliance may have blocked the site

I am assuming here that Reliance is involved in the making of Don 2? Because they are the ones who have been successful with their attempts to block file sharing services during any movie launch from their production house.

Back