This site has been blocked as per instructions from Department of Telecom #indiablocks

• Thread starter Thread starter mayank1200
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies 1,036
  • Views Views 198,050
Well it's the same company (Reliance) and the same order (John Doe). No reason why the ISPs wouldn't oblige. It is Bodyguard, so there is a bigger potential for loss as opposed to a Singham. This thing is going to repeat in Christmas when Reliance releases Don 2. They also have quite a few biggies lined up for next year

heard that bodyguard has so far sold tickets amounting to 82cr and might even touch 100cr.isn't this another way of free publicity!

Reliance are a group of bored people .. Poor guys try all stunts to remove piracy , i hope it doesent backfire on them and bodyguard becomes most pirated movie lol

Whoever published that is out of his senses. Advance bookings in India rarely generate 50% of the opening weekend (30% in case of the week) tickets. Most tickets today are sold on the same day. For those who find it hard to believe, let me remind that there are theatres outside metros too. Theatres which do not have online or phone booking. Only standing in line and buying types.

Bodyguard has potential to do a 80 crore opening weekend, with chances to go higher if accepted by the audience.

heard that bodyguard has so far sold tickets amounting to 82cr and might even touch 100cr.

isn't this another way of free publicity!

I have started getting this peoblem from today after noon,none of these sites are opening and they are opening with the help of proxy sites,means hoton plus is blocking ll download servers in the country,any solutions?I have premium acc that are getting wasted :(

----------

not only this wupload and fileserve has also been blocked,torrent speeds are also being capped and price is going to be increased soon,can anyone please give any solutions

----------

only megavideo and torrents are working somewhat and oron,een mega upload and youtube streaming has been disabled

well i had a reliance netconnect+ which had this problem.....so disconnected it....Why don't you call customer care number and confirm with them whether they are actually blocking those sites or its some prob in your browser.?

I have started getting this peoblem from today after noon,none of these sites are opening and they are opening with the help of proxy sites,means hoton plus is blocking ll download servers in the country,any solutions?I have premium acc that are getting wasted :(

Blocked for Me as well

not only this wupload and fileserve has also been blocked,torrent speeds are also being capped and price is going to be increased soon,can anyone please give any solutions

Torrents are working better than usual for me though
Youtube also working well
Increase in price: Guess I'm lucky am on a 6month Advance rental and will not need it after 6 months

only megavideo and torrents are working somewhat and oron,een mega upload and youtube streaming has been disabled

----------

I am using google DNS
Also, the blocking is being done before the packets leave photon plus network.
They are being dropped by one of the routers at the 172.29.*.* stage

----------

Just called Tata Photon CC

Apparently
mediafire.com
link-removed.com
dailymotion.com
and 35 more have been blocked due to piracy

WTF!!!

----------

It seems there was a GOI order that these sites are to be blocked till further notice

CC has been instructed to inform people that these sites are blocked if they complain of any difficulty in accessing them.

(Are we headed the China way??)

Back