Those who have the 1GBPS plan, how much speed are you getting?

@TheNuttyNet as per LCO, Rx is in the -26/27 dB range so upstream is not so great. Best they can do. I'm just glad and lucky that it connects stable and downstream is fine.

@Ajay15 yes EPON. I believe most of the users in the area are using low bandwidth plans. Fingers crossed.

@varunc24 Yes correct. I upgraded the plan in selfcare portal in June from Ultra plan. Matter of an hour it was changed once ONT was rebooted. It's 4799/- pm plus tax. Once the bill is generated this month, I'll know the actual charges.

@alap4m A couple of years ago it was an overkill having 100 Mbps with 250GB FUP. Ultrafast download speeds with 9.5 TB per month, BSNL is giving by far the best FUP among competition. Besides no airtel, ACT or jio servcing my area who still offer 3.3/6.6 TB max FUP.

I have observed that it depends on the client IP address fast.com detects and the servers assigned. On IPv4, I got 1 ms unloaded whereas on IPv6, it is 29 ms unloaded. Not mentioning loaded latency because SQM is disabled.

I don’t think Airtel Jio has any plans to increase FUP for now

Act has actually reduced FUP to 1.5TB

Back