Tikona Broadband: Circuit breaker Plans @2 mbps

• Thread starter Thread starter yogusmilu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 47,582
I am not a marketing guy. I am only giving you the information regarding this .I havent asked anybody to go for it .Also,FYI I have used almost every ISP since last 2 years and this is not the best I had.I haven't asked and pressurize you or anybody to go for tikona.I dont know if my information means marketing for you .:whistle:@akshit .Yes I am getting 70-75 downloading speed @ 600kbps.:inodding:

Avoid going for Tikona & its very new... I subscribed it 2 months back & now since 15 days its down... talking to call center I get the standard line... your complain has been forwarded to the Technical team... Also previously they confirmed that no security deposit will be charged for the U/L plan (600kbps day / 1mb night) but the 1st bill shows its included in the bill. After 20 emails we get no response...so in short avoid the teething period & see if it survives before dumping your old ISP....

Avoid going for Tikona & its very new... I subscribed it 2 months back & now since 15 days its down... talking to call center I get the standard line... your complain has been forwarded to the Technical team...

Also previously they confirmed that no security deposit will be charged for the U/L plan (600kbps day / 1mb night) but the 1st bill shows its included in the bill. After 20 emails we get no response...

so in short avoid the teething period & see if it survives before dumping your old ISP....
I am waiting for my 1 month bill .Lets see how they charge me . I am having the same plan as yours.:redface:

Service is very very very slow i think they doesn't what to provide net we provide permission before 1month till now they can't even provide demo they have install everything but not proper i can see AP install at terrace but can't get network signal distance would be 25-30feet. Calling dailing & they are fooling waiting for this week last & won't allow them to enter into building for any purpose.

Service is very very very slow i think they doesn't what to provide net we provide permission before 1month till now they can't even provide demo they have install everything but not proper i can see AP install at terrace but can't get network signal distance would be 25-30feet. Calling dailing & they are fooling waiting for this week last & won't allow them to enter into building for any purpose.

In which area you are ? I am getting good speed .It may depends from place to place.

In which area you are ? I am getting good speed .It may depends from place to place.

i guess its same as mine... still no luck... net down uptill now same story...:@

Well Well I did opt for Tikona Digital Network.Called the call centre yesterday morning and requested for priority connection. The sales person of my area called back in one hour and gave me appointment for 5 pm. And he was there dot at 5 with his technicain and the CPE. Installed the CPE (placed near thhe window), one click change on my Apple extreme Router and the connection was on instantly. Gave demo of the 2mbps plan with his user id and i was impressed with the speed.All my you tube videos and trailers on Apple Tv was playing without any streaming delay. Zip zap speed.....Filled the form with required documents and my own user name id was delivered immediately. Real good service.I was also lucky that there was signal in my area as they had there wi fi units in the nearby buildings.Today their engineers came for survey of the building premises so that they can put up small wifi devices in the complex so that the entire complex gets full powered signal.No marketing thread guys... i am really impressed with the service.

yes connection & speed is very good till it lasts, if a problem happen u wait for days :wall: finally my connection started again... hope it lasts this time but as usually no smooth sailing, 25 days net was off, finally i get a monthly bill charging me for the month even though they promised I wont be :wall:

After 1month of permission given no one done anything to start net they just visit everyday at building & do nothing sometimes they say they have shotage of AP'S sometimes shortage of Battery backups they just give excuses at last we finalise that permission should be taken off & before 1week i have said to take off material but they came today & taken all the materialsSo pls guys my only request to you are if you are given permission so pls take care because we can't believe themSociety Members especially Secretary be careful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tikona is having higher plans of 2mbps.and planning for even 4mbps plan but about that you will get information on customer care number(18002094276).

Back