Tikona Broadband: Circuit breaker Plans @2 mbps

• Thread starter Thread starter yogusmilu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 47,582
Well Well I did opt for Tikona Digital Network.

Called the call centre yesterday morning and requested for priority connection. The sales person of my area called back in one hour and gave me appointment for 5 pm. And he was there dot at 5 with his technicain and the CPE.

Installed the CPE (placed near thhe window), one click change on my Apple extreme Router and the connection was on instantly. Gave demo of the 2mbps plan with his user id and i was impressed with the speed.

All my you tube videos and trailers on Apple Tv was playing without any streaming delay. Zip zap speed.....

Filled the form with required documents and my own user name id was delivered immediately.

Real good service.

I was also lucky that there was signal in my area as they had there wi fi units in the nearby buildings.

Today their engineers came for survey of the building premises so that they can put up small wifi devices in the complex so that the entire complex gets full powered signal.

No marketing thread guys... i am really impressed with the service.

After 1month of permission given no one done anything to start net they just visit everyday at building & do nothing sometimes they say they have shotage of AP'S sometimes shortage of Battery backups they just give excuses at last we finalise that permission should be taken off & before 1week i have said to take off material but they came today & taken all the materials

So pls guys my only request to you are if you are given permission so pls take care because we can't believe them

Society Members especially Secretary be careful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which areas and locations are you guys? I am in Juhu near Andheri Station.

They just advertised 1st Full page in Sunday Mumbai Mirror.

Yeah! I too saw their advertise in yesterday's DNA paper on front page.TIKONA WI-BRO.

Tikona has been launched by an ex-Reliance Communications CEO. Hate Reliance, so will never even think about their products. Moreover 4G technology (displayed in their ad) has much much higher speed and these guys claim / reveal of speeds upto 2Mpbs which is laughable considering 4G technology is several times faster than actual 3.5G (3.2 to 7 Mbps).

What is the price for it?

Their website?

EDIT: This; http://www.tikona.in/tarrif.html

1249 for 600kbps @ day and 1000 kbps @ night.

Not so bad but where are their 2 mbps Unlimited plans?

hi,

my frnd has tikona connection and is usin dere 2mbps unlimited plan named as UL3499.i even heard dat tikona guys offer an 1 mbps Unlimited plan for 1399 bucks

hi,

my frnd has tikona connection and is usin dere 2mbps unlimited plan named as UL3499.i even heard dat tikona guys offer an 1 mbps Unlimited plan for 1399 bucks

Dats great... my friend is paying 1350 for 512kbps to bsnl and having problems too... will suggest him to get tikona mansi...

yes...services are too gud. Keep CPE @ the same place where it is placed @ the time of installation and check for all 4 LEDs green.you will enjoy the speed

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

hi...Tikona has a unique feature of providing test drive to their customers. so you can have live DEMO @ your home in your PC/Laptop...Really just try it......

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

hi.. Tikona has different ranges of plans which r providing 2 mbps @ very lower rates

I hav installed tikona service yesterday in room in Bangalore (Murugeshpallya )... first 2 hours it worked fine but afterthat it is not working ... not able to acquire the IP Address.When I call the customer Support ... they are telling they dont have any techsupport & not able to do any thing .... I m really confused how to solve the problem .... Any suggestion ?

I hav installed tikona service yesterday in room in Bangalore (Murugeshpallya )... first 2 hours it worked fine but afterthat it is not working ... not able to acquire the IP Address.
When I call the customer Support ... they are telling they dont have any techsupport & not able to do any thing .... I m really confused how to solve the problem .... Any suggestion ?
lolwut?
There is no such thing as "problem solving" in Tikona. :D
Get it disconnected if you don't wanna burn your money.

Using Tikona is foolishness. Most annoying network. Should be band!!

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

:madness::madness::madness::madness::madness::wall::@:@:readtherules:Tikona digital network should shut down their company.

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

M not going to their bill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back