TP link XC220-G3V getting Wan Ip but still no internet access

ISP
Fivenet
Netplus
Model: TP-Link XC220-G3V
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.8.0.0.8.0 v6062 Build 230720 Rel 48094n

Hello guys,
I recently purchased XC 220-G3V v2.0 for replacing my local ISP provided modem. I got through the initial setup and used mac clone to clone the mac of my isp provided modem to tplink. I also added GPON serial number and gpon password in xpon settings menu. After doing all this and connecting via PPPoE i was able to establish connection. But i couldn't get internet access to devices connected. The modem was able to get wan ip and gpon was in registered state O5. I have tried manually adding DNS but still no internet connectivity. I can ping websites via diagnostic menu.

Sometimes i get internet access for like 5 sec and then it stopsKindly help me with can be the issue and how to resolve it. Tried calling customer support but they have not reverted to my calls

Adding some pictures for reference.
Thanks

What about the default gateway under Advanced -> Network -> Internet?

Try to edit the PPPoE setup and select and save current connection as default gateway.

How about deleting and creating the PPPoE profile again?

I used to have this as ONT and things worked fine. But back then there was no authentication requirements for my ISP, I don't know if that helped for easier setup. You can try downgrading the firmware and check again.

Back