Trying to use MNP to shift from Airtel to Vodafone

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 115
  • Views Views 20,976
At last vodafone showed its true color.............!!!!!!! I used to recharge my mobile no. with rs58/- (2gb internet pack) and at the time when my data pack's validity was to end i always received a sms regarding the expiry of the same as there is no other option by dialing ussd or sms, so used to depend on that but today when i was surfing net my connection was disconnected and a sms came from vodafone that "please recharge now,your balance is reaching below applicable limits"....
And i immediately checked my balance and it was -0.03 from earlier rs140/-..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------

In my state there is no option to check used data left on my account as confirmed by voda. customer care....

even bsnl,idea,airtel have a option to check that......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had successfully ported Airtel number to Vodafone. But as it happened there was no sms/message from Vodafone initially when number got activated on Vodafone in 2-3 days, and during that period though incoming/outgoing calls worked, I was not able to recharge/TopUp the account.
Later perhaps after 7-8 days we got sms about welcoming.

But the main trouble is we are still getting telemarketing sms from Airtel on that number!
Anybody experienced of getting telemarketing call/sms from previous provider?

----------

@VodafoneIndia Please don't reply for my post

user_name = 'SVK'
Hello user_name
We're sorry for any inconvenience caused. Please share your number with us here Vodafone India - Complaints - Requests - Enquires We'll look into the matter and get back to you at the earliest.

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care

Lol!!Eureka!! VodafoneIndia is law (Kanoon)!!Why? Kyonki kanoon andha hota hain!!

Lol!!

Eureka!! VodafoneIndia is law (Kanoon)!!

Why? Kyonki kanoon andha hota hain!!

You are right. Bot is like andha kanoon. vodafone bot will replay if any post contain vodafone + keywords like activate, deduct, MNP etc.Hope they will update bot with keywords like 'don't reply' for ignoring posts. Hope I will get appointment letter from vodafone for resolving the problem before VodafoneIndia.

aaav....aaav..aaav... hope this time my parrot comes !!

dear vodafone I kicked you out 2 month back and shifted to Airtel :D( both Airtel and Vdafone bots should join this thread :rofl: )

Dear vodafone I kicked you out 1 week back and shifted to idea2G+Airtel3G combo :D

Back