Trying to use MNP to shift from Airtel to Vodafone

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 115
  • Views Views 20,976
i fill in the form. gave all the documents vodafone guys asked me to give. :) nothing happened after that. it was as if like i had not even submitted any application.

I know .. For almost 10 days I was in dark too .. No message from any side .. But u applied earlier than me .. So I guess ur request must have got rejected by airtel ..Still even if tht's case u should have been informed. ..

that is the thing. no sms from either party about the rejection. the code was valid till august 31. so well. it was definitely rejected. not trying again for now. :( the lack of transparency is annoying.

Bro, why don't u apply this time at Vodafone Store. In that case you can easily make Store accountable if anythings lags. and it would be easy to track ur request on official basis.

i did apply at a vodafone mini store. it is a franchise store. does not deal with any other company. just vodafone. actually has vodafone representatives working there. the vodafone guy clearly said that they do not get any update on prepaid numbers. they do get data on postpaid ones.

This is rediculous thing. When I used INP in reliance from CDMA to GSM, they have tracking of prepaid too. TRAI has clearly stated that MNP service for Postpaid as well as prepaid would be similar, they why such mis handling by vodafone.In day to day it seems that Vodafone is having n numbers of faults. Some day back when I was trying to register complain against one telemarketters, CC told me to msg the complaint to 1900 and forwarded me one SMS template rather than registering complaint at their end. Even that template didn't worked and i gt error msg everytime.

ah well. the only reason i applied for MNP to vodafone was the reason that they had an authorized store in my sector's market. it was easy to get the details and the documents and there is hardly any rush there. going to a bigger vodafone store in another market would be a hassle. they are usually overcrowded and no one really bothers to deal with your problem quickly.

In case of Mumbai, its quite different. No of Beautiful & Sexy gals (customers) is always high at Vodafone Stores along with other rush. So, one can easily timepass untill token counts rings :p

In Delhi the bondafone store does not have hot girls ..and the network is also bad :(proby would have kept bondafone if the network was good in Delhi..PS: will voadfone reply to this also in their usual copy pasted .... :rofl:

May be they would take it as feedback and try to enhance images of their Stores at Delhi so that more and more chicks wud come. :D sry for going offtopic.

Back