Trying to use MNP to shift from Airtel to Vodafone

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 115
  • Views Views 20,976
they do that here and on my blog and even on twitter. has not worked for me. i was supposed to get a call back from their rep last week. no calls yet.

If they can't solve your problem, then how can we expect them to solve problem of forum members or their ordinary subscribers. Solving problems of forum owners like you is better than spending huge money for advertisements or posting automated replies.

heh. during my interaction with airtel folks, i clearly told that i was not looking for special favors. i still end up getting some benefits (nothing financial though). i would imagine vodafone is not affected by this forum as much as airtel is. and/or they do not know that i am the admin here ;) (my user id is not admin)

@SushubhOne Suggestion buy a new vodafone sim card try it out for some days see if u get better network on it if not then no point changing and going through ridiculous MNP procedure.

heh. i would probably not try again. this attempt was largely a test to see how simple/complicated MNP was. turns out it is a disaster.

heh.

during my interaction with airtel folks, i clearly told that i was not looking for special favors. i still end up getting some benefits (nothing financial though).

i would imagine vodafone is not affected by this forum as much as airtel is. and/or they do not know that i am the admin here ;) (my user id is not admin)

yes vodafone is full of moron after the takeover from Hutch :P

----------

heh. i would probably not try again. this attempt was largely a test to see how simple/complicated MNP was. turns out it is a disaster.
seems like its getting worse as times goes by...

this is my third attempt..idea to mtnl - done in 7 daysmtnl to vodaone - done in 5 daysvodafone to idea - lets see...

my parrot will soon come !!like the amrish puri of DDLJaavo.... aaavooo..aaaaaaaavooo

It was not aavo...aaavoo.... it was just "aaav.... aav..."

Back