Trying to use MNP to shift from Airtel to Vodafone

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 115
  • Views Views 20,976
hi admin , how you feel after getting some one from VF replying you on your post? ;)

they do that here and on my blog and even on twitter. has not worked for me. i was supposed to get a call back from their rep last week. no calls yet.

in 13 days anna change the whole political scenario !! these guys cant do a simple thing !!

I read this as:Trying to use MNP to Shit from Airtel to Vodafone :Pbtw MNP is mess in India...and Vodafone network happens to be crap in Delhi ppl kept complaining aapki awaz kat kat kai arahai hai......had to shift to airtel apparently they arnt that good either like they use to be ......seems way too much network congestion is going on as many mobile cos have launched......

in 13 days anna change the whole political scenario !! these guys cant do a simple thing !!

yes but he had to sit on fast for 13 days and almost lost his life ...

13 days not many of Vodafone guys were on fast... they could have done it in 7 days TAT.

I got mine done in 6 days :P ported out from bondafone to fuktel.....

----------

13 days not many of Vodafone guys were on fast... they could have done it in 7 days TAT.

vodafone cc is crap everyone should know this by now...they even lodge court cases against their customers if u try to raise ur voice against it.....

Back