• Replies Replies 65
  • Views Views 19,848

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Running it through Wubi. Looks better than ever.

---------- Post added at 03:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 AM ----------

the default font it is using is nice. not sure if it's new or has been here for a while now.

Ubuntu 10.10 has arrived!

Hmm, let me try too. Though last 2 release were disappointing for me as I had to struggle alot with WiFi settings & screen flickering with last release. Hope 10.10 brings some positive experience. Orelse I am happy with Win 7 :D

---------- Post added at 03:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 AM ----------

Oh, so does this WUBI runs on Win 7?

is the new default font different? coz it looked nice to me this time around :D

here is a screenshot.

so it is indeed a new font! it looks nice. :)

---------- Post added at 07:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 AM ----------

can anyone post the ttf file here? i am back to windows for now :D

---------- Post added at 07:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 AM ----------

Ubuntu Font Family

---------- Post added at 07:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 AM ----------

Ubuntu Font Family found it.

---------- Post added at 07:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 AM ----------

someone has made a google chrome extension out of it!

---------- Post added at 07:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 AM ----------

https://goo.gl/aH6k

---------- Post added at 07:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 AM ----------

hehe. i am using that font right here on chrome using that extension!

---------- Post added at 07:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 AM ----------

₹ is shown as the new rupee symbol in this font!

so & # 8377; is assigned to the indian rupee symbol. :)

Come to know people at Debian are looking to replace Firefox to Google Chrome. Since they feel Chrome uses less resources than Firefox, is faster and the user interface is much simpler.

Back