unlimited plan - speed will be downgraded after dowloading 5GB for Hatway!

• Thread starter Thread starter ferns
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 18,064
^^ looks like Hathway is in no mood to grab the growing broadband market. Things like this are taking them backward not forward.
They cant even give true unlimited bb for just a 512 k connection,shame man.....

100% correct. Competition makes a company go extra mile to serve the customers, giving them benefits and unbelievable discounts and schemes, not draw money and cheat this way, the worst is they have not notified any customers about it and started downgrading the speed alongwith their services and goodwill at the same time. Customers have a wide range of ISP market and competitive plans to choose from considering, YOU broadband, Reliance, Tata, Mtnl, Bsnl,Niveya etc... to choose from... if this is how it is done I won't be a bit surprised if subscribers don't stick to them for a long time.

Hi,
I have taken unlimited download plan of Hatway 256 kbps for a year now, but last week i received an sms saying that u have crossed 85% of usage limit, after crossing 100% your speed will be downgraded. When i contacted Hatway they said they have changed the policy 3 months back, and the usage limit is 5 GB & they say all ISP's are following the same now? is it true? does MTNL also have usage limit for unlimited plan scheme ???:madness:

Consider using Spectranet Broadband if available they are providing Unlimited Access at 768Kbps at Rs.900 /- and 2 Mbps at Rs. 1200 /-

Friends,I have been using MTNL from last three and half years, earlier quality of their service was good. However from last six months their service has been deteriorating. I hardly get a download speed of 18-20 k/Bps, whereas earlier i used to get a speed of 35 to 40 k/bps. If anyone is planning to switch over to MTNL, please think twice. Only after doing detailed analysis go for MTNL, if there are no options available.

Get your line fixed, that should sort out your problems. What are your snr and attenuation values ?

Hey Guys,I am new to this forum......Any one using Hathway in Vile Parle (east)?? Howz the service....any downtime ??Thanks for your replies

Back