Unofficial word from Airtel Broadband on speed increase!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 91
  • Views Views 22,458
haha tell us what you wrote in your suggestions :D

Dear Reader,
I am one of your broadband customer who got trapped in you stupid plan . I would like to tell you that your new plan are making joke of Airtel as well as of customers .

1. You have increased 256 speed to 512 speed But you have put 5GB Fair Usage Policy . this is worst joke you have made . Normal game demo are between 1.2GB to 6GB and HD movie trailer are between 300MB to 1GB . So how could you think we will be happy X( . 100GB Fair Usage Policy is ok But 5GB are you living in stone age or what . Even 20GB Fair Usage Policy would be ok . Now act like grown up not like child play .

2. High Speed Combo 999 @ 2Mbps[64 kbps after 7 GB.Applicable in Delhi City Only
Are you joking 64 speed in broad band you are breaking rule of trai .

Your plan has made big joke of airtel customer on every form .

If you soon don't improve plans soon then many of us has decided that we will quite airtel and go to MTNL which provide better speed and NO Fair Usage Policy and Also cost less X( .
If you still can't understand take one egg and hit it on your head manager who has put these plan . i will send you money if required .

Thank you,
Rahul

And i already got reply from them
Dear Customer,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please do write to us at [email protected] with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).

We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Rakesh Kumar

Airtel Customer Service Team

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies and the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure,dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. The recipient acknowledges that Bharti Airtel Limited or its subsidiaries and associated companies(collectively "Bharti Airtel Limited"),are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/overthe contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions and further acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of Bharti Airtel Limited. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects.

May be they want to get in touch with you for the money required to buy the eggs :D It is also funny how they feign ignorance about your contact details. If you sent this from your registered email ID, they don't need any other detail. I once sent a mail forgetting to mention my phone number or account number, but they called me back to confirm.

this is same email id which is registered to airtel . So if they have think from their brain which they don't have . they could have find my detail . If they need money for egg i can give them .

I moved from 512kbps unlimited to turbo 1299 plan. now they are giving 2mbps for just Rs. 100 more. :( . I think they will come up with good plans which are cheap and fast only when they loose some of their loyal long time customers. And in view of their plans and MTNL plans. Its not going to be long before people will start to feel cheated.

now they are giving 2mbps for just Rs. 100 more. :(

100 on top of which plan?

I'm sorry that would be 1mbps by topup of unlimited 512 with 100 Rs. It sucks. I would have love to get 1mbps unlimited day/night

^ Yea. I was on the Turbo plan earlier and downgraded to the 512kbps plan just to avail the offer. Made no sense paying 1299 for 512 day when 1 Mbps is available for cheaper. It wasn't easy and Airtel's inefficiencies came to the fore, but finally got the offer after pursuing for almost 35 days.

Thats exactly what I am trying to say, I feel cheated. They tried to lure some of us to get a plan with FUP, and then when they knew enough people had enrolled in the FUP plan, they increase the speed for the rest of the people for just 100 Rs. Thats cheating man, and I wonder if they would allow me to go back to 512 kbps unlimited and upgrade to 1mbps unlimited by paying 100 Rs. Any Idea?

It wouldn't be easy is all I can tell. What I did was, first downgrade to the 1099 plan. Then send the SMS SPEED to 53636. The stupid system will send back an automated response. Next thing to do would be to call up customer care and keep asking them for dates. They would most likely say you are ineligible or that the plan is no longer valid - they told me too, but I said that I was alerted about the offer only on that day and there was no way I was going to listen to nonsense. Keep pursuing - assuming you have the time and patience. At the end you might get it. I know folk for whom it took almost 3 weeks for this to be done. Mine took 4. But at the end it was worth the effort.

Back